Bulls or Gazelle?

Wee

Region
USA
I am looking for a low step eBike with good climb ability and quality build. Torn between Enviolo vs Deore. Down to Bulls Crosslite Evo and Gazelle C380. Any suggestion of which is a better build and brand to help my knees and back issues while I continue riding?? Thanks!

I think bulls makes gazelle. but I would have to try and see how the gearing works on the gazelle you get the bigger battery on the bulls. but I would say the gearing and how the bikes feel on these.

Bulls is a US company; Gazelle is from the Netherlands and Gazelle is much older. I believe.

Nevertheless, ride both. The Performance Line CX (Bulls CL Evo) has been getting more tuning support from Bosch than then Performance Line Cruise (G380). This *might* be important to get a smoother acceleration and smoother assist, which might help the stress on your knees. But I am not sure. Riding, accelerating, decelerating, re accelerating might give you better insight into the "smoothness" of the assist. Test this on flats and hills, from a standstill and while moving.

Hope that helps.

Bulls is a US company; Gazelle is from the Netherlands and Gazelle is much older. I believe.

Nevertheless, ride both. The Performance Line CX (Bulls CL Evo) has been getting more tuning support from Bosch than then Performance Line Cruise (G380). This *might* be important to get a smoother acceleration and smoother assist, which might help the stress on your knees. But I am not sure. Riding, accelerating, decelerating, re accelerating might give you better insight into the "smoothness" of the assist. Test this on flats and hills, from a standstill and while moving.

Hope that helps.
actually bulls is German. oops was thinking gazelle but its pegasus.

Managed to find a 45cm Bulls Cross Lite Evo Wave low step in a local store. I am sold once I hopped on it! Super smooth, super powerful, super comfy ride position and saddle. Managed to conquer hills around the neighborhood no problem. I have knee and back issue, and right away, I am just happy that I can ride again! Looking forward to ride more and get healthier! Not cheap, but based on the components, I think it's well worth it compared to Gazelle C380 or Ultimate T10+. The 12 speed with the increased power and battery life help so much!! Feels the German quality for sure! :) Wonderful day!

655804D6-BA58-4004-AE89-3790DB3B85C3.jpeg

That’s a very well reviewed bike, Wee! Great choice. I hope you find time to write a quick review on this bike after you put some miles on it. I’d be very interested in hearing your thoughts!

That’s a very well reviewed bike, Wee! Great choice. I hope you find time to write a quick review on this bike after you put some miles on it. I’d be very interested in hearing your thoughts!
I plan to, where is a good place you suggest to post a review?

Back