Bulls Green Mover 2016 - No support to 45 kmh / 28 mph in lower settings, please help :-)

Vlassi1980

I bought a Bulls Green Mover E45 this year. Very good and decent bike with 1 mayor flaw: It only supports to 45 km/h - 28 mph in the highest support setting.

Sport: 45 km/h - 28 mph
Climb: 35 km/h - 20 mph
Tour: 35 km/h - 20 mph
Eco: 35 km/h - 20 mph

This bike contains the same hardware as the Bulls Outlaw. (Battery from BMZ, Engine from SR Suntour etc....)
I have been in contact with the following parties:

- My local bike shop says that Bulls does not provide any software updates
- Manufacturer (ZEG / Bulls) says that an update is not needed
- SR Suntour says that applying an update is possibly with a writing device that you plug on the controller and that it is really easy.

In this thread i noticed that the issue was resolved by applying a software update on a Bulls Outlaw:
https://electricbikereview.com/forums/threads/bulls-outlaw-e45-green-mover.4997/

I am looking and looking but can not find any way to update the software on my bike. It is really frustrating since the bike consumes a HUGE amount of battery in the highest Sport mode. But if i go down a level it only supports to 20Mph which is too slow.

What is even more frustrating is that the Hercules Alassio E45 supports all times to 32 mph. This is the sister model of my Bulls Green Mover and nearly the same.

Hope that somebody has the answer or can give some explanation for my dealer how this can be done. The bike would be perfect if this flaw could be removed.

Thanks and kind regards from the Netherlands.

Attachments

• Green Mover.png
    Green Mover.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 2,167
  • hercules.png
    hercules.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 3,140
  • hercules.png
    hercules.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 2,442
  • Writer.png
    Writer.png