Buddyrider dog seat for E-Bikes

BeccaL

Region
USA
Looking to see if anyone uses the Buddyrider dog carrier on their e-bike? I have one on my pedal Townie and I'm looking into getting an e-bike but whatever I get will have to accommodate my dog carrier. The cool thing about this carrier is that it attaches to the seat post.
Can't leave home without her! :)

I also had the buddy rider on my pedal townie! I found that it fit on a pedego interceptor. But the interceptor didn't fit my needs so i ended up getting a specialized turbo Vado mid step, size small.

It doesn't fit on the vado, but the dog who used to use the buddy rider passed away a year and a half ago. I have a new dog who is a couple of pounds lighter and so far I've been using a dog backpack- the Little Chonk's Maxine one s to be exact.

I'm only 5 ft tall so even when the buddy rider fits on a bike, it may not work for me. With the townie i kinda had to spread my legs a little bit when pedaling, but it was fine for short rides to the dog park. I wish they made the buddy rider with a shorter arm- that would help fix my issues. But overall, it's a really great solution.

Sorry i realize my reply is pretty late, but just in case anyone is interested i wanted to answer anyway.

Back