Brose S Drive Replacement Belt (USA)

I’ve got great news. My Brose S drive, 28mph version motor, ceased working for me at 8474 miles and one month out of warranty.
I was amazed at the lack of support there was for Brose in the USA. My bike had just become a $4000 brick...........

‘But lo and behold, I found an American business located in Franklin, Tennessee that will do a full overhaul on Brose motors, as well as the other major players.
They use Performance Line Bearings, and are super nice with a very quick turnaround.
I shipped my motor out, and it was on their bench being worked on immediately.
I had the all the major bearings replaced , as well as a new belt installed.
Honestly, my motor performs better than new!
I believe the owners name is Michael.
Here’s the website.
ebikemotorrepair.com

I have a Brose belt for Alu series (S, T, TF) and the belt tensioner pulley. (does not fit the MAG). I bought them thinking that was what was wrong but when I cracked open the case they were fine - the clutch had failed. So I have a new, opened but unused belt + tensioner. Cost me $250 to buy from Italy, shipped. Will sell for $100 plus shipping. I have since bought a Bosch powered bike and have no need for these as spares. four oh ate six svn 9 o for sven 9.

I need a replacement belt for my Brose S Drive Motor and live in the USA. Has anyone been successful in getting one in the USA??

My bike is a 2018 EasyMotion BH Atom Lynx 6 27.5 Pro and is 3 months out of warranty. Bike has 7,400 miles on it and worked until I let my sister use it. Contacted my Dealer in PA and Brose USA Support hasn't responded. I found one possible on PinkBike but he is sold out and doesn't know if he can get more. I contacted Crazy Lenny's and they said "Yea, we're one of the biggest sellers and we can pull some strings.", I asked "Could you please order me one." and was met with "NO, but good luck!" and they hung up! So far Brose USA Support seems non existent and they want everyone to send their motor back to Europe and NO DEALER SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO STOCK THEM. To me this in unacceptable. I also emailed BlueMonkey but got no response.

Please, if anyone at all can help me get on that is in the USA, Please contact me.

Joe Wagner
Danville, PA 17821
[email protected]

I need a replacement belt for my Brose S Drive Motor and live in the USA. Has anyone been successful in getting one in the USA??

My bike is a 2018 EasyMotion BH Atom Lynx 6 27.5 Pro and is 3 months out of warranty. Bike has 7,400 miles on it and worked until I let my sister use it. Contacted my Dealer in PA and Brose USA Support hasn't responded. I found one possible on PinkBike but he is sold out and doesn't know if he can get more. I contacted Crazy Lenny's and they said "Yea, we're one of the biggest sellers and we can pull some strings.", I asked "Could you please order me one." and was met with "NO, but good luck!" and they hung up! So far Brose USA Support seems non existent and they want everyone to send their motor back to Europe and NO DEALER SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO STOCK THEM. To me this in unacceptable. I also emailed BlueMonkey but got no response.

Please, if anyone at all can help me get on that is in the USA, Please contact me.

Joe Wagner
Danville, PA 17821
[email protected]

Brose does not m

Joe Wagner
Danville, PA 17821
[email protected]
As far as I know, Brose does not build belts, Gates design and build belts for Brose. Brose does not sell belts E86001, have to send in for repair. Here is the Replacement belts for Brose, not sure if it ship to USA.

My asking is $1000 plus shipping that's how much I paid for. FYI the motor has 2 years warranty from Brose as Nov. 2020 to Nov. 2022.
Hi - is your brose s motor still available?
I have the 2018 BH Atom Lynx 6 Pro. Motor seems to have bit the dust. Would consider sending it in for diagnosis and rebuild but not sure who in the states is equipped for it.

I have the 2018 BH Atom Lynx 6 Pro. Motor seems to have bit the dust. Would consider sending it in for diagnosis and rebuild but not sure who in the states is equipped for it.
Ebikemotorrepair.com
Fast, inexpensive and do a good job. In Tennessee

A place was stated just a few posts before yours.

I bought 3 brose belts from this supplier, "e86001" mark on the belts. These 3 belts for 3 different customers. It has been 4 weeks approx since replaced with new belts. So far so good.

I bought 3 brose belts from this supplier, "e86001" mark on the belts. These 3 belts for 3 different customers. It has been 4 weeks approx since replaced with new belts. So far so good.
3? Geesh, these things are failing more than I feared. And expensive.

It says "We ship worldwide" right there on the rolling banner. Might be expensive to ship to the Us, but it doesn't cost anything to ask. Perhaps worth a look.
18E3F561-D874-4394-8BD2-4D7FCD2BAB5A.png
18E3F561-D874-4394-8BD2-4D7FCD2BAB5A.png

Back