Bolton e bike Mid drive 1000 watt fat tire bike

So I got it this morning and put it together quickly and charged. This thing flies! 35 mph going around the block!
It has plenty of torque so no pedaling required unless you want to. 5 levels of pedal assist which seems to work great.
Fat tires seem to give a decent ride. Bike seems well made and comes with a lot of options that i think you pay extra for on other brands.
Fenders, back rack , headlight, taillight . Will try in the woods this weekend but so far WOW!

Attachments

• e bike.jpg
    e bike.jpg
    414.1 KB · Views: 1,152
very nice! i have been looking hard at Boltons hub motor fat bikes! good stuff!

Sure is a fine looking ebike, too fast for AU so we never get the super duper fun ones.
Just looked them up they have an AWD as well.

Did 6 miles in sand it was great. I did minimal pedaling. I did eventually run over thorns and get a front flat. Going to have to read about tubeless with fix a flat injected. On level 5 the bike is to much for the woods. Level 2 or 3 depending upon your trail. On the road on level 5 I hit 35 mph going around the block. I am 270 lbs

Did 6 miles in sand it was great. I did minimal pedaling. I did eventually run over thorns and get a front flat. Going to have to read about tubeless with fix a flat injected. On level 5 the bike is to much for the woods. Level 2 or 3 depending upon your trail. On the road on level 5 I hit 35 mph going around the block. I am 270 lbs
what size battery do you have?

48V/15.6AhPanasonic
I got a tube repair kit and a new tube. Fixed the old tube as a spare. My Rambo trailer just arrived will put together today sometime.
This thing is powerful and really nice hopefully i avoid the thorns better next time out

I had to drill a couple holes and bend the arms out a little but seems perfect now.

Attachments

• ebike trailer.jpg
    ebike trailer.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 717
  • ebiketrailer2.jpg
    ebiketrailer2.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 585
Rambo trailer seems more stable than other people have said . I would only worry if putting something as heavy as a deer in it without weight on the bike. the bike on kickstand holds trailer level. I was thinking i could bungee it to the tree until i get on the bike if it does not want to stay upright.

Back