Biktrix Stunner x or Juggernaut classic

pasta

Region
USA
Hello everybody. I just decided to get a Biktrix bike but am torn between 2 models to choose from. I want to get the Stunner X as it has an extra padded seat and foll back handlebars and step through frame. Comfort is important to me. It also has the 4 inch wide fat tires. My riding use would mostly be for camping out in the desert or mountains and riding it around in dirt roads and easy trails and around town sometimes too.

Based on this use I am thinking that the Stunner X bike would be the best choice for me BUT in the desert and in the mountains you can hit some rough patches even on easy trails and roads and i am concerned that maybe the frame on the Stunner X being a step though might not be the best fit. I could choose the Juggernaut Classic instead and buy extra handlebars and a different seat but I dont like that bikes look as much and am not sure about the geometry of the frame and if it can be as comfortable as the Stunner even with the handlebars and seat replaced.

Anybody here have the Stunner X or know enough about these two bikes to give me some recommendations or thoughts?

the frame on the Stunner should be just fine! choose the one you like most, performance should be nearly the same...with the Classic you do have the option for the 52v battery pack!

the frame on the Stunner should be just fine! choose the one you like most, performance should be nearly the same...with the Classic you do have the option for the 52v battery pack!
thanks for the reply. i asked on facebook and youtube also and have gotten the same answer everywhere.. made the purchase already.

thanks for the reply. i asked on facebook and youtube also and have gotten the same answer everywhere.. made the purchase already.
your going to love which ever one you have purchased! both sweet bikes!

Back