Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000, Juiced Ripcurrent S, M2s All Terrain Ultra?

Dale_Ox

Region
USA
Hi everyone, i'm NEW to the EBR forum group and i'm excited to hear what everyone has to say. I'm looking at buying a nice powerfull Fat Tire eBike at or around the 3k mark. I've been searching reviews, YouTube, forums and everything else out there about fat tire eBikes. I've seen a lot of recent reviews from 2020 about Biktrix & Juiced eBikes but not much from M2S. So not sure what's going on there..I would like to see or hear more about M2s eBikes. What's everyones thoughts on Juiced, M2S and Biktrix as a company? Since i'll be buying one of these bikes online without riding one, I guess my most important catagory would be customer service (good customer support is a must since purchasing online), quality components, battery, quality build and best bang for the buck for what i'm looking to spend. I've been in contact with all three and all have either answered right away or have emailed me back within a day or two. The Juiced Ripcurrent S is the only hubdrive sporting a 750 Bafang out of the three, the other two are mid-drives with the Bafang Ultra 1000. Now the mid drives the battery would have to be a upgrade to match Juiced, but they are also about $700 more with the upgraded battery. Any thoughts on which way to lean towards? Like I said earlier, customer support is really important due to buying online and I will be doing most all the adjustments or replacing a part of some sort. I'm not a bike guru by no means, but could probably firgure it out with a little support. But maybe if I were to buy a good quality built bike with good comonents maybe I wouldn't need to rely on the support as much either. I'm open to opinions, support or maybe even another fat tire eBike that may better fit my needs. I mosty ride rails to trails, paved trails, rolling/climbing hills and a little commuting (nothing real drastic in climbing). I'm 6' with a medium body frame so having differnt frame sizes is a plus too. Hope that helps and i'm excited to hear what you all have to say. Thanks!!

Welcome to the forum Dale! this is not a tricky one at all lol, the Ultra Motor is a huge step up over the 750 hub motor in every way and having a bigger battery on the hub 750 will not change this so right away i would off the Juiced, second the M2s is $3000 the Biktrix $2500, you could buy the biktrix plus an extra Battery and Biktrix imo have very good customer support. i would buy the Biktrix 1000.

Thank you all for your responses!! Much appreciated.
Now with it being narrowed down to the Bafang Ultra 1000 mid motor, what's your thoughts with Biktrix or M2S? Both bikes are the same price.
Bitrix is $2600 with a battery upgrade (48v 21ah or 52v 17.5ah) of $600 = $3200
M2S is $3000 with a battery upgrade (48v 21ah) of $200 = $3200
So it's kind of a wash price wise at this point.
Any thoughts there? Thanks again!

After much research done a couple of months ago now (looking at the same bikes you are), I went with a Rize RX Pro. That's another Ultra powered fatty. It comes STOCK with a 19.2 ah battery, and is very competitively priced because of that. All hardware is name brand and good or better quality. No proprietary parts anywhere. At 450 miles or so, I have no reason to prefer another brand of similar bike.

-AND- they are in stock right now....

After much research done a couple of months ago now (looking at the same bikes you are), I went with a Rize RX Pro. That's another Ultra powered fatty. It comes STOCK with a 19.2 ah battery, and is very competitively priced because of that. All hardware is name brand and good or better quality. No proprietary parts anywhere. At 450 miles or so, I have no reason to prefer another brand of similar bike.

-AND- they are in stock right now....

Do you know if there's a difference between the two motors? Maybe they're the same i'm not for sure. The Rize RX Pro has the Bafang M620 1000 watt mid drive motor and the Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra has the 1000 Watt Bafang Ultra motor.

I know there is no difference. No doubt about it. Bafang M620 1000w (or up to 1600w claimed by some) mid drive motor = Ultra. Earlier it was also known as an Ultra Max. Now it's just an Ultra. Same motor! -Al

Nobody is going to be able to tell you, specifically, what cells are in the batteries they are shipping today. At best, they can tell you which ones their battery supplier uses - and there will be several brands. Please be aware there's a lot of "marketing" done regarding batteries. You cannot believe everything you hear....

The "which cells" question is a good one on the aftermarket, where you are dealing with A battery - but not an entire years production run.

Nobody is going to be able to tell you, specifically, what cells are in the batteries they are shipping today. At best, they can tell you which ones their battery supplier uses - and there will be several brands. Please be aware there's a lot of "marketing" done regarding batteries. You cannot believe everything you hear....
Bolton told his customers exactly which cells were used for my bike. Raptor. I would think any reputable seller would do the same. Would make me suspicious if they do not.

Now that you mentioned Bolton eBikes, I see he makes the Foxbat with a Bafang 1000 watt mid motor (BBSHD) plus it comes with a 48v 21ah battery for $2599. I've gotta ask..Is the Bolton brand a good eBike? Customer service, quality and so on?

Again THANK EVERYONE all for your support in helping me decide on which bike is best for me. I'm just trying to sort through all the options and your help has been very much appreciative.

Now that you mentioned Bolton eBikes, I see he makes the Foxbat with a Bafang 1000 watt mid motor (BBSHD) plus it comes with a 48v 21ah battery for $2599. I've gotta ask..Is the Bolton brand a good eBike? Customer service, quality and so on?

Again THANK EVERYONE all for your support in helping me decide on which bike is best for me. I'm just trying to sort through all the options and your help has been very much appreciative.
Try looking over the Bolton page on this site. I like Kyle (owner ) a lot. He certainly has done right by me. 👍 👍 👍

I meant to hit reply and hit the like button by accident . Any way bolton doesnt make any bikes , he buys them from china and has his name put on them much like most ebikes at these price range . Here is where this one comes from . Exact same bike and 200 cheaper . EUNORAU 48V1000W mid drive all terrain fat tire electric mountain bike – EUNORAU ELECTRIC BIKES (eunorau-ebike.com)

Last edited:
They both use reention dorado batteries so I would think the cells would be the same .
I believe ALL of the bikes he's looking at use Reention Dorado?

Biktrix, M2S, and Rize are all buying Chinese bikes with their brand on them as well. This is ALL about marketing!

Bolton is also selling a Biktrix Ultra powered bike and it looks to have a Reention Battery which is a reputable brand. I'd email him and ask about it.

Bolton told his customers exactly which cells were used for my bike. Raptor. I would think any reputable seller would do the same. Would make me suspicious if they do not.
Never heard of Raptor. All of the cells used are by Samsung, Panasonic, Gold something or another, and maybe a couple others. Anyone that tells you differently is pulling your leg......

Never heard of Raptor. All of the cells used are by Samsung, Panasonic, Gold something or another, and maybe a couple others. Anyone that tells you differently is pulling your leg......
Raptor is still on Bolton's site under 'FS Bikes' but sold out. It was the rebadged Frey AM 1000. Bolton configures a lot of the bikes he sells but like so many he is just a retailer. Gets all of his bikes from others.

So if all these eBikes are made in China, Asia, Japan...are there any bikes made here in the U.S. or Canada that won't drain your pocketbook? Or are these bikes just as good as anything made here in the U.S. at the price point of $2500-$3200ish? I'm just looking for a real good (NOT the best) fat tire eBike in this price range IF at all possible.

All these bikes are Asian. If one of the bikes you like WAS made here it would cost twice as much. Partially because nobody has the real infrastructure to make bicycles here in North America. Kinda like televisions, cameras, almost everything electronic etc. And soon, everything on a bicycle will be made by robots.

Back