Bikes with Gen 4 Bosch Performance Line Speed

tbar23

Does anyone know of a reliable list of bikes with the Gen 4 Bosch Performance Line Speed motor?

I know that Trek has the Allant+ and Domane+ HP. Gazelle has Medeo and Ultimate T10+.
Are the Cannondale bikes Gen 4 or previous gen?

Yep - can‘t believe I forgot the Bulls. I rode the Iconic TR1. They also have the new Urban Evo 10 with Gen 4 speed.

Does anyone know of a reliable list of bikes with the Gen 4 Bosch Performance Line Speed motor?

I know that Trek has the Allant+ and Domane+ HP. Gazelle has Medeo and Ultimate T10+.
Are the Cannondale bikes Gen 4 or previous gen?
My 2020 Cannondale Topstone Neo Lefty 3 has a Bosch gen 4 motor.

I would be (pleasantly) surprised if someone could actually buy this bike in Canada. Cit-E-Cycles, a large ebike store in Vancouver has a large selection of Cube ebikes, but not the Kathmandu 45. If it was available they'd probably stock it.

We are aware that some OEMs are distributing Class 3/ 28 mph eBikes in Canada, though I don't have specifics on what/where. As was mentioned, this is not in compliance with rules/regulations in Canada. I don't know anything about the likelihood or severity of fines associated with getting "caught" riding one of these units, but warranty may be a bit complicated. Bosch is not able to support a product outside of intended region, so it may be necessary to get with OEM if there is ever an issue.

Back