Bike is doing this.. please help

I have three e bikes all of them won’t work, I’m trying to get them fixed, I hate taking the train in Boston. So I’m trying to get one to work.
BOSTON ???

Buy one of these (If you can) or anything Watt Wagons makes.
WattWagons Ti CrossTour Fattie.jpg

That's stock.

20230414_141645[1].jpg

This is a few personalized changes
-
Only my second ebike, so I can't compare experiences, but Watt Wagons builds some nice, highly customizable world-class setting machines that fit any type need.
Right there in Boston.
Dude, you're so lucky !!!
Test ride a 1500eco mode/ 2300watt Sp mode machine and have first pick on availability; personal contact to get build facts copacetic; 'local' delivery treatment (drive away) + no shipping costs (- $ 6- 800.00).
Maintenance? You doing it or them, the best advice source on a personal level by people that are the absolute best pros on these bikes.
Bikes laying around, yeah I get it. Lost interest in my 1000watt rear hub - after upgrading parts; Magura 5e's; Domino; you name it. @ 51lbs, a very fun ride, but the WW simply spun me, so there she sits - for want of a few hours work and a mission.

Ride on,

Fast n' Furious

BOSTON ???

Buy one of these (If you can) or anything Watt Wagons makes.
View attachment 154324
That's stock.

View attachment 154326
This is a few personalized changes
-
Only my second ebike, so I can't compare experiences, but Watt Wagons builds some nice, highly customizable world-class setting machines that fit any type need.
Right there in Boston.
Dude, you're so lucky !!!
Test ride a 1500eco mode/ 2300watt Sp mode machine and have first pick on availability; personal contact to get build facts copacetic; 'local' delivery treatment (drive away) + no shipping costs (- $ 6- 800.00).
Maintenance? You doing it or them, the best advice source on a personal level by people that are the absolute best pros on these bikes.
Bikes laying around, yeah I get it. Lost interest in my 1000watt rear hub - after upgrading parts; Magura 5e's; Domino; you name it. @ 51lbs, a very fun ride, but the WW simply spun me, so there she sits - for want of a few hours work and a mission.

Ride on,

Fast n' Furious
Thought so.

Well I'd usually reply "Blow me" to such a comment... But we both know your mom has that market swallowed up and all with a fast and furious smile. It's like she has a Teflon coated silicone esophagus
I'm 15 years retired so bring it BiAtch!
So here is the video of Jitts617's (OP) motor problem that he sent me. Anybody got any ideas?

Thought so.
What's with your kids heads? That and the pervo stuff - but still no bike.
You trollin'?

Acts like the incorrect chain link type for one end or the other.
The ring gear not taking the feed is the fail point.
If derailleur's bent/ maybe stuck not tensioning, the take-up should last a bit and pull under reasonable force, until you change gears.
Don't see how you could take that chain off and have not noticed it was stretched that bad, then reinstalled it.

Op sounds like a jackass reading thru this thread.
Guess I’m a “commie” too, give me a Frikkin break.
Maybe another bloke to add to my “ignore” list.
Moving on…..

If the motor runs fine with no chain as you stated are you sure the “new chain is the correct one.
Correct size, 3/32” you do know that the chain needs to match the correct speed # of your cassette right?
11 psd drivetrain and an 11 sped chain.

On your video sound like the chain isn’t fitting correctly on your cogs as is sticking between the gears.
Is your chainring a narrow/wide compatible style?

Back