BH Neo Volt

Ideaguy

Region
Canada
Hi, this is Mike L from Tillsonburg Ontario.
My wife has an Emmo folding ebike that she uses mostly while camping and occasionally around home. I recently purchased a fixer upper BH Easy Motion Neo Volt. It needs a few parts and the battery is dead. I rebuilt my wife’s battery along with a spare, so I have some knowledge about lithium batteries and will attempt to rebuilt the Neo battery this winter. I’m retired so always need a little project to pass the Canadian winter.
The Neo Volt is missing the digital display and will need to find one. If anyone knows where I could source one, a reply would be appreciated.

Attachments

• A8C7A83F-84E7-4090-A2CA-B1CEDBB00D00.jpeg
    A8C7A83F-84E7-4090-A2CA-B1CEDBB00D00.jpeg
    627.7 KB · Views: 106
  • 804E86B2-8B9F-41D0-97FD-989EFE06E470.jpeg
    804E86B2-8B9F-41D0-97FD-989EFE06E470.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 100
i need a charger for the battery any idea where i can find it.
This thread should help.

Hi, this is Mike L from Tillsonburg Ontario.
My wife has an Emmo folding ebike that she uses mostly while camping and occasionally around home. I recently purchased a fixer upper BH Easy Motion Neo Volt. It needs a few parts and the battery is dead. I rebuilt my wife’s battery along with a spare, so I have some knowledge about lithium batteries and will attempt to rebuilt the Neo battery this winter. I’m retired so always need a little project to pass the Canadian winter.
The Neo Volt is missing the digital display and will need to find one. If anyone knows where I could source one, a reply would be appreciated.
Give this Canadian ebike dealer a call.

He used to sell, service and had parts for BH and Easy Motion. @Scooteretti is a longtime member here. I have no idea if he has any parts, but worth a call.

Back