BH EasyGo Race - any way to delimit 25km/h ?

svianna

Greetings; new member here. Searched and searched for an answer before posting a new question, but could not find it. Owner of a BH Easy Motion Race. I believe the motor is 250W. From what I read, the assist is designed to cut out past 15.6 mph (25km/h) due to regulations. But is there a "safe way" to increase the speed when assist cuts out? Read a post about Nitro Battery (??) but it was for a different model.

Any insight would be appreciated and keep on riding.

Cheers,

Sidney

As far as I understand it's no easy task and the only way to do it is by wiring in an additional battery to increase the voltage.
All described in great detail in this youtube clip. I haven't tried it myself. Obviously it would void any warranty.

Thank you for the reply. Not the solution I was looking for, but I appreciate your post.

Cheers,

Sidney

Greetings; new member here. Searched and searched for an answer before posting a new question, but could not find it. Owner of a BH Easy Motion Race. I believe the motor is 250W. From what I read, the assist is designed to cut out past 15.6 mph (25km/h) due to regulations. But is there a "safe way" to increase the speed when assist cuts out? Read a post about Nitro Battery (??) but it was for a different model.

Any insight would be appreciated and keep on riding.

Cheers,

Sidney

Hi Sidney-I have the EasyGo street, (same motor and battery) however, based on your question, I would checkout the Speed dongle discussions on this forum that talks about the Bikespeed or Badass box. I would think you would need to get an extra battery due to the size and Amp Hrs on your bike:
https://electricbikereview.com/forum/threads/free-tuning-method.12942/#post-102523

Back