Best city hill climber for < $2,000

ultraviolet69

I can’t peddle much due to chronic injury. I need a bike that can pull hills on throttle only. Budget limited to $2,000
I’m 5.8” and weight 155lb

I have been looking at
Ariel Rider M class.
RadPower Rad mini 4

suggestions ?
Thanks

I can’t peddle much due to chronic injury. I need a bike that can pull hills on throttle only. Budget limited to $2,000

I have been looking at
Ariel Rider M class.
RadPower Rad mini 4

suggestions ?
Thanks
Hey buddy not a pro! But done alot of research on radmini 7 speed and radrunner single speed both have 80nm torque! Which is alot considering the radcity4 has 40 with 7-speeds🤓 I cancelled runner for mission high step it was 50nm i hope that helps i myself am 5'7,165 happy trails

Radrover with the bolton ebikes controller&display upgrade. If you're intending to throttle frequently, also spring for the bolton thumb throttle upgrade, since the stock twist throttle is fatigueing to the wrist after a few minutes unless you're applying full power all the time.

Please note that the stock 2020 radrover weighs 70lb, which may be a consideration for you. Also check the weight of any other ebike you are considering.

ETA: installing the bolton controller will void your warranty. I never had a need to exercise my radrover warranty but that is a sample size of one.

Last edited:
Biktrix Juggernaut Classic is probably the strongest climber at 2000,
Arial Rider C-Class and X is also worth checking out, personally i would try for a D-Class,maybe catch a sale.

I have been looking at
Ariel Rider M class.
RadPower Rad mini 4

suggestions ?
Thanks
We have the radmini4 at 200lbs it can take my husband up any street in San Francisco with little or no peddling

Back