Best Aftermarket Chainring for Bafang Ultra M620

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridetoglide

Region
USA
Heys Guys....

I am considering switching to a smaller front chainring on my Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra Beast for the stock 44T to a 39T. Roshan from biktrix mentioned that any smaller than a 39T there are chain clearance issues with the stock spider.

I know Christini makes a 104BCD 4 bolt spider but i don't want to change the spider just to keep things simple also because i am only looking for a slight reduction.

Does anybody know of or recommend the best brand/model 39T 130BCD chainring to put the the stock Ultra Spider? Thanks

Has anybody used a 38T chainring on the stock spider? If so did it work well? Any issues?

Also... Should i reuse the stock chainring bolts or are there better bolts i can get/use? thanks

My buddy has a 38t wolf tooth chainring on his Biktrix FS Ultra with the stock spider 130BCD. You will need shorter chainring mounting 2-piece studs if your gonna ditch the chain guard and mount on the ring on the outside of the spider. Works just fine. His spider offset is big for the 197mm rear end so no chainstay issues. good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back