Battery Mile Range 2.0 ?

ebikelike

Region
USA
hi all, i know a ton needs to be considered for calculating battery mile range. however, keeping it simple what is the average range one should get on a flat surface, PAS4, 22-24 MPH, 160 LBS person? i just feel my range isnt that good. I am getting 10-13 miles does that sound right? thanks.

hi all, i know a ton needs to be considered for calculating battery mile range. however, keeping it simple what is the average range one should get on a flat surface, PAS4, 22-24 MPH, 160 LBS person? i just feel my range isnt that good. I am getting 10-13 miles does that sound right? thanks.
Tht is normal range at that speed. Drop to 12-14mph PAS 2 for about 35-40 miles. Yes half speed, 3 times the range.

Last edited:
I agree PAS 2 with some throttle use might get me 30 miles, but I haven't taken it down that low. I usually recharge at about 50%. That is about 20 less less than my Volt bike 26".

i am addicted to the speed lol i cannot go below 21 mph when cruising. is there a way to wire up another battery somehow easily? thanks.

I've been reading up a lot on this stuff in anticipation of getting my two bikes.

I would anticipate there will be lots of third-party options as these bikes populate the world, perhaps some sort of simple cabling mod that allows for a parallel battery connection. Another thing is that the factory may offer an extended-range version of the battery; I'd assume they use 2,500mAH cells now, and some YouTube videos show in detail that certain companies offer cells that deliver an honest 3,500mAH, a 40% increase (hint: think LG, Sony; Chinese-sourced cells are a joke).

Of course the obvious solution at present is to simply carry a second battery.

Back