Battery Life Span - Supercommuter

Rideon

I'm considering buying a used Supercommuter 8+ with ~1100 miles on it. Is there a typical mileage lifespan for the battery on the Supercommuter 8+? Is 1,000 miles long in the tooth for the battery? Thanks in advance.

Mileage wise just broken in, age wise is another question , how old is the battery?

if you avg 50 miles a charge, only 22 charges even if you got 1/2 the miles per full charge it is 44 charges, still not many IMHO

In my experience, any battery that’s been around for 3-4 years is headed for replacement, especially rechargeable.

Thank you for the replies. It's a 2018 bike, and I assume it's the original battery, so I guess the battery would be 2 to 2 1/2 years old.....

I have a 2018 Super Commuter with 33,000 miles on it. Battery life is probably 10-20% less than new. You can always buy another battery, I always ride with more than one.
Great bike!

Thank you for the replies. It's a 2018 bike, and I assume it's the original battery, so I guess the battery would be 2 to 2 1/2 years old.....
Best of luck. Hopefully the battery was treated well and lasts you.😎👍

have a 2018 Super Commuter with 33,000 miles on it.

Wow...That's pretty impressive mileage you've racked up in less than 3 years! Average of > 11k mi/year or about 900 miles a month!

👍

I need to start riding more!

Back