Bafang DPC-18 Ebike Display Settings

Thanks, I'm thinking the shop is missing something in the setup. Programming the controller has never created a display glitch, in my experience.

So, if I'm getting this right..

You set Pas to eco 3 say, ride then stop, and the display shows Pas 0?? So too set off again you have to set too Pas 3 again?.

If this is the case, I can't think what it can be. Unless controller has been set to Pas 0 instead of 9 which is stock!!.

Yes agreed, nothing can be done on the dcp 18 it's self.

I'd get the stock settings uploaded and go from there.

If you get stuck, I'll adjust my settings through programming to replicate your issue to find out what's causing the problem if I can?.

I'm guessing it will only be a setting in the Pas page..

But it's definitely not right. Or at least mine doesn't do it, lol.

Edit: I may be jumping the gun I bit here.

What motor are you running? Or bike?

What motor are you running? Or bike?
I've supported BBSxx series motors for several vendors since 2015. Believe me, there are no controller settings to tweak and fix this issue. I'm convinced it's a display setting. 6 displays all with the same issue. And I find no online documentation of the issue after an exhaustive search...

I have a question about the DPC 18. I just got it installed on a conventional bike when I had it converted, and I really like the display. I can see it just fine in bright sunlight, but is there any way to reset the trip odometer without going into the settings? TIA

You don't think I tried that already? That's why I'm asking here. Sometimes actual people know things that a Google search doesn't show. I thought that was what this group was for, in part.
Um,OK! Your answer is there. AND in the manual.
A well crafted search string will nearly always find a solution.

1. Double press "i" button
  2. Scroll and Select "TRIP Reset" with "-" then "i" button
  3. Select unit with "i"
  4. Change with "+" and "-" keys
  5. Confirm with "i" press
  6. Scroll to exit with "-" and select with "i"

Um....that wasn't my question. So see? Read my question again. I asked if there was a way to clear it WITHOUT going into the settings. Thanks anyway.

Gee....thanks for all your help.....shouting even! <sheesh> Guess this isn't the place to ask an honest help question.
My apologies. I’ve learned that well thought out search’s can answer most queries . I should have responded differently. Mea culpa!

Back