Bafang BBSHD throttle Current% limitations

DuncanC

Region
USA
City
Andover, New Hampshire
I’ve been trying different profiles for my BBSHD 1000W motor and 48V battery mounted on a Sunseeker Fat Tad. The throttle seems to have more limited power impact than it did with the stock profile, but it isn’t obvious to me whigh setting changes gave caused that. Which settings in a profile can limit the effective Current% maximum for the throttle? Does your selected assist level have any effect on the peak output of the throttle? I’ve attached my most recent profile. My goal with the settings was to smooth out the onset of assist and shorten the assist duration when I stop peddling. I think longer durations were intended for commercial riders. Also I wanted the assist to stop when my cadence reached about 83 regardless independent of the Current%. Basically that sets an energy efficient cadence level feed back and step wise selectable assist. Attaching files is limited to only a few extensions so I had to change the .el extension to .txt. If you want to try it out you will have to change the extension back to .el by accessing the file properties. You will get a warning about changing it which you can ignore.

Attachments

• test.txt
    381 bytes · Views: 220
Back