Bafang BBS02 resistance

Downloaded. Trying to work out what do do with them.
More specific questions please. Do you have a Windows based laptop/PC and the required cable ready to go?

I have ordered the cable, but I only have macs in the house. It looks like there may be a browser solution though.

Downloaded. Trying to work out what do do with them.
Once you open the programming it’ll be pretty clear. .el files are the settings. The link above ought to clarify. If not we’re here! Oh and welcome!

I think the cable will take a few days to get to me. So does this suggest that there IS a known issue that can be fixed by tweaking the software?

I won’t call it a known issue. But programming changes may well improve the ride.

Who sold you the motor?

Well that's very interesting. I did pose the question soon after I built it and they just dismissed it out of hand. I will be curious to see how it changes once I get my cable. I had presumed that they came with factory presets that were the same for everybody, but if different suppliers program in different ways, it would definitely explain the variation.

I think the resistance has gotten worse. Thankfully I got a full refund and still have the kit.

I'd be pretty annoyed paying this price for a skit, it's practical unrideable with the amount of resistance.

Also means because I'm fighting resistance I'm pretty much on the battery 99% of the time as no way you can help out and giving assistance as you are simply putting effort into the internals.

I think the resistance has gotten worse. Thankfully I got a full refund and still have the kit.

I'd be pretty annoyed paying this price for a skit, it's practical unrideable with the amount of resistance.

Also means because I'm fighting resistance I'm pretty much on the battery 99% of the time as no way you can help out and giving assistance as you are simply putting effort into the internals.
Well, now that you have a free motor to work with, why don't you take it apart to see if all is working as designed?

Absolutely complete BS.

The only way you're going to find out if this is in your head, or is an actual malfunction, is to pull it down. That will tell you one way or the other. You might even learn something.

Just don't assume there's an issue with the design. That idea is silly, considering there's half a bazillion of these exact same drives in use, and NOBODY else has the issue you keep complaining about.

OR, keep crying wolf and earn a spot on everyone's ignore list. Your call....

Back