Aventure 2 Data page reset

BigAl52

Does anyone know if the data page that contains avg speed and top speed is resettable? Ive called Aventon and they keep shoving me toward changing the top speed of the bike. I know how to do that. But these data pages and there is three of them are viewed by toggling the power button. Its the one that appears right after the total miles and total time on the bike.

I’m not familiar with that particular bike, but I found a great video explaining how to use the display.

Eddie explains the display, but I see a line that says “Clear Data”. I believe that is what you are looking for. He says to hold the “I” button for a few seconds. That’s when I say the setting. Right at the top.

I’m not shocked Aventon led you in a completely different direction. It’s a common tactic to get you off the phone, so they can pick up someone else’s call. Wow, hi call volume!

Nope. I know how to clear data for the trip pages. Did you see him toggle thru the first three pages with that center button. The second page is the page that gives you top speed ever of the bike and avg speed. Those pages are not resettable. I found out yesterday through persistent emails and phone calls. I think not being able to reset these two items doesnt make any sense to me.

Back