Aventon display turns off randomly throughout ride

Region
USA
City
Connecticut’
On my 13-20 mile rides the display turns off and I lose power. Power comes back on with a 3 second press on M. The battery stays on. Each day I remove and reinstall the battery to make sure it’s properly seated. Anyone have experience with this and have a solution if you do? Many thanks in advance for considering this question and your reply.

On my 13-20 mile rides the display turns off and I lose power. Power comes back on with a 3 second press on M. The battery stays on. Each day I remove and reinstall the battery to make sure it’s properly seated. Anyone have experience with this and have a solution if you do? Many thanks in advance for considering this question and your reply.
Same with my level. So I stopped, unlocked the battery, with my hand tilted the battery "out" a couple of inches and I had continuity. This is not safe. They shipped me a new battery and the connector part in the bike battery tray. Now it works all the time. I decided to no longer remove battery for charging.

Glad to hear they took care of your problem. I switched displays - they sent me a replacement and that seems to have resolved the issue for now.

Back