August RadRunner Plus Possible Delivery Delays

radtxmatt

I received an email from Rad that the August shipment of my RadRunner Plus may be pushed into September. Maybe not surprising, the supposed June shipment of a RadCity ST for my wife didn’t ship until mid July. Maybe the few extra weeks will get us into some cooler weather here in Texas.

I’ve been waiting for my Radrunner plus since I ordered on September 02 /20.
I haven’t received any correspondence since I ordered. So today I thought I would phone as I am checking email like crazy and it is overdue was supposed to ship in November.
I was told on the phone that he is very sorry but my bike will not ship till March. I was in shock to say the least that will be 7 months before I would receive my bike. From order date to delivery if it arrives early March to say I am dissatisfied, disappointed and just let down in general would be a understatement. I bought as I was having issues with stress and Anxiety and thought I can wait 2 months for delivery because I like the style and price.
Now after making contact with them they tell me it will not be here until March.
The biggest kick in the nuts is they know this and don’t tell you.

I’ve been waiting for my Radrunner plus since I ordered on September 02 /20.
I haven’t received any correspondence since I ordered. So today I thought I would phone as I am checking email like crazy and it is overdue was supposed to ship in November.
I was told on the phone that he is very sorry but my bike will not ship till March. I was in shock to say the least that will be 7 months before I would receive my bike. From order date to delivery if it arrives early March to say I am dissatisfied, disappointed and just let down in general would be a understatement. I bought as I was having issues with stress and Anxiety and thought I can wait 2 months for delivery because I like the style and price.
Now after making contact with them they tell me it will not be here until March.
The biggest kick in the nuts is they know this and don’t tell you.
Same deal with the Radmission i ordered a while back, I had to call them to find out it would ship sometime in November which pissed me off ( that the would not send out an email update) I canceled and went with the ride1up Core 5 that arrived 2 weeks after ordering and I am glad I canceled the mission.

Back