* Attention Juiced Bikes Community *

Ravi Kempaiah

Region
Canada
City
Halifax
This message was posted on the Juiced Bike Owners group on Facebook, and my post was deleted for some reason.
Given the liquidation of Jucied assets, the last thing anybody wants to see is thousands of bikes becoming heavy paperweights without proper support. This negates the whole premise of e-bike sustainability.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I’m Ravi, CEO of Zen Electric Bikes. Like many of you, it has been tough to witness the challenges Juiced Bikes has faced over the past few weeks. As fellow e-bike enthusiasts, we recognize the importance of keeping our beloved bikes on the road from commercial and sustainability standpoints, and we’re here to help. We don't want to capitalize on someone's downfall, and at the same time, without a proper support system, these bikes will have a premature ending.

At Zen Electric Bikes, we’ve decided to support Juiced Bikes riders with critical components like batteries, motors, and controllers.

I personally understand the challenges Juiced and its founder, Tora, have faced. He is a very hardworking guy, and it is very sad to see Juiced Bikes in this unfortunate circumstance.
Let me give you a quick context: I first met Tora back in 2014 at the Interbike Expo when he was still selling ODK Cargo bikes. Back then, I was working on my PhD and shared his passion for e-bikes. We kept in touch, and I even connected him to key retailers like Crazy Lenny’s in Madison. By 2016, we were working on ideas that would eventually become the Cross-Current X.
After finishing my PhD, I moved to Canada and founded an e-bike and battery company. We’ve since built a robust supply chain and partnered with key suppliers like Bafang—the same supplier Juiced relied on. Now, we’re in a position to provide the community with UL-2271-certified batteries, genuine motors from Bafang, and other high-quality components like controllers and sensors. You can contact us directly at [email protected] for any support you may need.

However, to make this work and ensure cooperation from suppliers, we’ll need enough demand to justify the scale of orders—especially for the UL-2271-certified batteries with product liability. We don't want to offer rubbish and we will offer the batteries with proper UL-2271 certification. If you have immediate requirements, please drop us a note. I heard that several Chinese companies are looking into acquiring Juiced's assets.
It may take a few weeks/months to get everything organized, but I want to assure you that we are committed to supporting you to the best of our abilities.

Warm regards
Dr. Ravi Kempaiah
CEO, Zen E-bikes.

Birth of Cross Current X.jpg
Tora and lenny.jpg

1728761752596.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ravi, I have been a Juiced customer since 2019 and own 2 RCS's, an older one (750w) and a newer one w/ the 1000w bafang. I'd definitely be interested in Juiced support since i've got about 18K miles on my original RCS. The newer RCS has barely been ridden this yr but I'm sure I'll be needing some support there as well.
Thx for the heads up, I will be following this link and ZEN E-bikes
BW

It is sad to hear about Juiced Bikes going out of business. I've been a Juiced bike owner since the Fall of 2018 when I purchased a CCX, in 2022 I bought an RCS. Both bikes have been phenomenal! Additionally, I ride with 2 buddies who also own Juiced CCXs and expect to need battery upgrades eventually. I am heartened to learn that Ravi and his bike company Zen Electric Bikes are interested in being a replacement parts provider.

Last edited:
Thanks Ravi,
As I posted in another thread, this is a life saver. I will be ordering one of the 52V 19.2AH batts (for my new JetCurrent Pro) as soon as you are able to sell them.

Thanks for the heads up, this is definitely sad news. I have only had my rip current 4 months. I assumed the bikes sold out was a good thing. I would definitely appreciate your support. Thanks

Echoing the other comments. I reached out to you all via the email. Unfortunately I currently need a parts before my bike is running again.

Geez Ravi,
Can you stop making me want a Zen or now a used Juiced ebike. Or just make a new battery for my Frey CC. I'll send you that failed battery and one of my working Frey batteries so you can figure things out for me.

Back