Ariel Rider Support Problems | Never Answers Their Phone

ispeak3

Has anyone been able to get in touch with Ariel Rider lately? My girlfriend put in an order for the Class C bike and it's backordered, but the backorder date has changed recently and I'd like to ask them about when to expect the bike. I've tried calling (never answered a phone call) and I've emailed and they've only responded to one of my questions and that was last month.

Anyone want to chime in with their experiences?

Shall I add "they won't answer their phone or email" to the thread title? Could get their attention if they are watching here. :) I think you also can change your own title if you want. :) Twitter is a great idea--goes out to the world and might get someone there to pay attention.

You might try contacting them through Facebook or Twitter.
Shall I add "they won't answer their phone or email" to the thread title? Could get their attention if they are watching here. :) I think you also can change your own title if you want. :) Twitter is a great idea--goes out to the world and might get someone there to pay attention.
Thanks for the suggestions. I did contact them through Instagram in the comments of this post, but they never got back to me:
I will try Twitter as well!

I am bummed to read this as I had all but decided on their cruiser but want a responsive company. Hate to buy it and then find out I can't get support...

I was recently considering the M Class and asked them many questions in about half a dozen emails. They responded very quickly. I didn't wind up purchasing because I was concerned that it would not ride well and didn't want to risk buying site unseen. So at least before sale, they were almost instantaneous in their responses.

I am bummed to read this as I had all but decided on their cruiser but want a responsive company. Hate to buy it and then find out I can't get support...
That's how I feel. I spoke with Court and he didn't seem too surprised about it. Disappointed, but he said that he has lost touch with them before as well. Just do to them being such a small company. ?‍♂️

So they finally answered my email last night. They said that my email had gone in their spam inbox. True or not I hope it doesn't happen again.

I've asked them about why they don't answer their phones, so hopefully I hear back soon.

@ispeak3 It's hard not to feel indignant, but try not to show it when you communicate with them. I hate the phrase 'you catch more flies with honey', but there is some truth to it.

I say this because I am currently having an issue with a bike I purchased from a local bike shop and am doing my best to keep my tongue in check.

@ispeak3 It's hard not to feel indignant, but try not to show it when you communicate with them. I hate the phrase 'you catch more flies with honey', but there is some truth to it.

I say this because I am currently having an issue with a bike I purchased from a local bike shop and am doing my best to keep my tongue in check.
Oh I'm not yelling at them or anything. Especially since I don't believe that they are doing it intentionally. And I do believe that their products are great. But it'd be nice if they could clear up things like why they won't answer their phone. I do understand that they are a small company.

I am currently having an issue with a bike I purchased from a local bike shop and am doing my best to keep my tongue in check.
It can be hard to stay calm when your beloved bike breaks down in a way one doesn't understand. But you are totally right about being calm and courteous in working with the bike store folks who are helping us. They are part of the solution, not part of the problem. And, fixing things can be like solving a mystery ... diagnosis and repair can take time even when everyone is doing their best.

Good to hear they responded, I am pretty much sold on their cruiser with the 750 motor and am looking forward to ordering it in the near future. In the reviews done by Court the founder seemed like a genuinely nice guy and cared about his bikes and reputation .

Reactions: CPM
Got another response! This time about why they haven't been answering their phones. They are moving their warehouse and their phones haven't been transferred over yet. They didn't give me an eta on when they'd be back up, but at least there's a reason.

I also have been looking at buying their W class cruiser.. All the emails I have sent have always been replied to no more than a day later.

Well it's good that it seems my situation is not normal for their support. My gf is very excited to get her bike, as am I, so that we can ride together.

Well it's good that it seems my situation is not normal for their support. My gf is very excited to get her bike, as am I, so that we can ride together.
Hope you post a short review on your bike if and when you get it.

Got another response! This time about why they haven't been answering their phones. They are moving their warehouse and their phones haven't been transferred over yet. They didn't give me an eta on when they'd be back up, but at least there's a reason.
Interesting business model. Pretty sure I would have new phones installed and working before pulling the plug at the old location if it was mine.

I was leaning toward the Ariel Rider, but I noticed this comment on Youtube too. Hoping that you both get the service you need, I'll be watching for updates...

Back