Are Womens' Cycling Competitions Wrecked?

Handlebars

Region
Canada

Womens' tennis has definitively shown to be finished under new regs, when the 203 rated dude whipped both Williams sisters.

"1998: Karsten Braasch vs. the Williams sisters​

Another event dubbed a "Battle of the Sexes" took place during the 1998 Australian Open[56] between Karsten Braasch and the Williams sisters. Venus and Serena Williams had claimed that they could beat any male player ranked outside the world's top 200, so Braasch, then ranked 203rd, challenged them both. Braasch was described by one journalist as "a man whose training regime centered around a pack of cigarettes and more than a couple of bottles of ice cold lager".[57][56] The matches took place on court number 12 in Melbourne Park,[58] after Braasch had finished a round of golf and two shandies. He first took on Serena and after leading 5–0, beat her 6–1. Venus then walked on court and again Braasch was victorious, this time winning 6–2.[56] Braasch said afterwards, "500 and above, no chance". He added that he had played like someone ranked 600th in order to keep the game "fun"[59] and that the big difference was that men can chase down shots much easier and put spin on the ball that female players can't handle. The Williams sisters adjusted their claim to beating men outside the top 350."

I just don't see it. There aren't going to be many boys at any high school who will self-identify as female just so they can make varsity on the girl's basketball team.

And we shouldn't forget that there are a lot of sports (e.g. gymnastics, sport rock climbing, ultra running) where it is unclear that men have a significant advantage or any advantage at all.

I just don't see it. There aren't going to be many boys at any high school who will self-identify as female just so they can make varsity on the girl's basketball team.

And we shouldn't forget that there are a lot of sports (e.g. gymnastics, sport rock climbing, ultra running) where it is unclear that men have a significant advantage or any advantage at all.
Come visit the local High Schools in California and you will see many examples... I decided to send my children to private schools.

Definitely it will be regional due to proclivities...so in all the biggest population centers almost every event will be dominated. The exceptions are in sports which are not man-muscle dominated... shooting is an example.
Womens' football...gone.
This is about cycling, though. But it is well to look at other sports to see where the problems will lie.

Last edited:
It's already happening frequently at the High School sports level... you can just self-identify as female.
I'd like to disambiguate the terms male/female wrt the terms man/woman , the term "sex" wrt the term "gender".
In zoology they use the term "sex" to identify the sex of the individual specimen under examination. Now there is a need to confuse terms so as to be a more politically useful "conversation".
So these are "genderful" conversations, now orders.

Remember, they were "woman", not "female".
Now female schoolkids will have to use and be allowed steroids in order to compete. Just what athletics tried to discourage for decades.

How progressive - if you want to destroy.

Remember, they were "woman", not "female".
Now female schoolkids will have to use and be allowed steroids in order to compete.
Just what athletics tried to discourage for decades.

How progressive - if you want to destroy.
Here is a well-researched article that describes the key issues and backs them up with specific examples... not a pretty picture.

Male Transjacking Will Ultimately End Women's Sports (thefederalist.com)

Men Easily Dominate in Women’s Sports
For those tempted to believe the male takeover of women’s sports is such a fringe issue that it’s not likely to be an important or frequent enough problem to merit any concern, think again. Here are just a few of the many ways women and girls are losing to their impersonators.

Fallon Fox is a male, American mixed martial arts fighter who competes in the women’s division. Fox ended the career of his opponent, Tamikka Brents, within the first three minutes of their fight when he shattered her eye socket, an injury requiring seven staples in her head, prompting her to declare, “I’ve never felt so overpowered in all my life.” Hannah Mouncey is going to injure someone if allowed to continue dominating on the Australian women’s national handball team. He played on the men’s national team before deciding to grow out his hair and declare himself a woman.

Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood are a dynamic duo from Connecticut, where the unmedicated, post-pubescent boys took first- and second-place state championship titles in girls’ track events. When asked about his obvious physical advantage, Miller flippantly said the girls “should work harder.”

Gabrielle Ludwig is a 6-foot-6-inch man who took a starting spot on the women’s basketball team at Mission College in California. He was named first-team all-conference and mysteriously led the league in rebounds.

Gosh. A bunch of men worrying about women's athletic competitions. It warms the cockles, it do...
Read this again and imagine that your daughter was competing against Fallon Fox.

"Fallon Fox is a male, American mixed martial arts fighter who competes in the women’s division.

Fox ended the career of his opponent, Tamikka Brents, within the first three minutes of their fight when he shattered her eye socket, an injury requiring seven staples in her head, prompting her to declare, “I’ve never felt so overpowered in all my life.” Hannah Mouncey is going to injure someone if allowed to continue dominating on the Australian women’s national handball team. He played on the men’s national team before deciding to grow out his hair and declare himself a woman."

Last edited:
1612070146187.png
1612070146187.png

Back