Are the Chinese Stealth bomber worth anything

Thomaslje

Hello.
I have seen this bike/moped and I was wondering if this is worth anything or it is a load of crap.
I can see the bike/moped has a motor of 1500W, what speed do you think that will give me, I am hoping for the 28 mph mark as I need one for my daily commuter and that speed will do alot for me.

This is the Bike/moped I am talking about, but with import taxes to EU it might not be worth it and I should maybe just get one that is in EU already.

The total price will be 3.705 usd with shipping and tax and I don't think I will be able to get anything better in EU for that price.

The warranty dealer is most important.

You have many speed pedelecs in EU.
Klever, Stromer , Gazelle. Should be on sale some of their older models

The warranty dealer is most important.

You have many speed pedelecs in EU.
Klever, Stromer , Gazelle. Should be on sale some of their older models

Thanks, I will take a look at them, I have had a look at stromer before and that is too pricy, right now I am looking at SDURO Trekking S 9.0 as that looks to have anything I need and do 28 mph.

Anyone, if I were to get the Chinese bike, do anyone have an idea of what top speed i will get with the 1500W motor, I dont intent to go crazy fast, just need the 28 mph.

Anyone, if I were to get the Chinese bike, do anyone have an idea of what top speed i will get with the 1500W motor, I dont intent to go crazy fast, just need the 28 mph.

Probably 35mph on flats if you are under 215lb or 90kg

Back