Anyone have the new Pedego Avenue yet?

Do you mean more than is in my post above? If so, I'm not exactly sure what measurements you want. Please explain.
LOL sorry, I shouldn't be foruming so late at night, otherwise my half-asleep brain reverts to work-style email habits.

The info you provided is great and I appreciate it. I'm gonna bring my gf to the shop soon to try out the Avenue. I'll be sure to post our impressions here so others can make a more informed decision.

LOL sorry, I shouldn't be foruming so late at night, otherwise my half-asleep brain reverts to work-style email habits.

The info you provided is great and I appreciate it. I'm gonna bring my gf to the shop soon to try out the Avenue. I'll be sure to post our impressions here so others can make a more informed decision.
It is a great bike, especially with the stem able to be rotated from 0-90 degrees. My wife had me move hers on up to the 90 mark. I also ordered and installed a Redshift Suspension Seatpost on my bike to test out. My wife tested it out and now I have another to order. Your girlfriend might want to consider it if she has issues with her spine. I chose the Redshift because its tension adjustment does not effect the travel distance like on other seatposts. For my Avenue I also installed an 80mm, 30 degree ShockStop stem. This really takes out the road vibration in the bars but does lower them from the stock stem.

Court’s review of the Avenue is out, I was interested to see apparently Pedego dealers can replace the rigid fork with a suspension fork upgrade, though it’s not mentioned on their website I’ve heard they can do that for their other models.

Court’s review of the Avenue is out, I was interested to see apparently Pedego dealers can replace the rigid fork with a suspension fork upgrade, though it’s not mentioned on their website I’ve heard they can do that for their other models.
The Avenue's official suspension fork, fenders, and racks haven't arrived in the US yet, but they're all in the works. In the meantime, some Pedego dealers have been using non-Pedego versions. Maybe Canada got them before us, and that's why they were in the video.

I finally got the fenders, front rack and rear rack added to my Avenue, and I got studded tires as well. I'm all set for winter riding!

1671551959842.png

1671551990957.png

1671552019882.png

Looks great! What brand/size tires did you put on? I might throw some studded on too.
45NRTH Gravdal Tires
700 x 38 Clincher Steel Black 33tpi 252 Carbide Steel Studs

Have fun out there!

Back