Anyone have any idea when the September orders will ship?

So what's the percentage of people getting bikes @ 2 weeks verses 8 weeks? It would appear most people are getting bikes in 8 weeks and not the 2 weeks as advertised.

I ordered 2 step thru bikes on 10/14, a white one and a black one. The black one shipped on 10/21 and was delivered on 10/27. No real news on the white one yet. I was told they were expecting a shipment last Friday (11/13) but no update yet. That lends credibility to the issues with color.

So what's the percentage of people getting bikes @ 2 weeks verses 8 weeks? It would appear most people are getting bikes in 8 weeks and not the 2 weeks as advertised.
I got my black ST in 2 weeks. Before others in the FB group. Interestingly on the same day as a gentleman in GA, about 100 miles away from me which is why I'm thinking FedEx is grouping deliveries.

I would just expect 8 weeks and when it arrives in less time you'll be pleasantly surprised. My bike from eAhora, ordered through Amazon, took 6 weeks.

Our first Lectric took just under 5 weeks from order to delivery. One day of trying it out before the rains came and was impressed so far. So much that we just ordered another one today. Wife wanted the ST (on order) so i get the XP(nice and dry in the garage). Both bikes ordered Black.

Website states 3-4 weeks on the ST and 2-3 weeks for the XP.

Last edited:
Well if 8 weeks is more realistic then why would they mislead you to think it's 2 to 3 weeks?? Type in Google delivery time for XP and it still pops up 2 to 3 weeks. Nothing about anything else or even hinting that the company knows it's a lie to most people. Why not say 2 to 8 weeks. And be up front to people?? Would you order a pizza if they said idk when we can deliver it?? Just seems like a grey area a business this size would stay out of? Guess not lol

I think that deliveries from China are really hard to predict these days. I work in electronics and deal with this kind of thing all the time. Demand for Lectric's eBikes is high, supply chains are messed up for sure, and inventory quarantines in certain subcontractor countries slow things down. Then there is customs. I have seen very little official info from Lectric about the shipping of my remaining bike. I received an October shipping update email on 10/30 that indicated that most October orders were being wrapped up but that a few would be delayed. They estimated that those would ship in the next week or two. I contacted customer service on 11/11 to see if I could get an update and they said that they were expecting the shipment to arrive at their facility on 11/13 and they would be getting them out ASAP. I am still hoping to get my second bike before we go on a camping trip on 11/29. Camping use was the main driver for my purchase. As anxious as I am to get my second bike (one doesn't do me any good), I understand Lectric's situation, and at least they respond quickly to emails. In my opinion they are not being dishonest, they are just trying to manage a very difficult situation. After all, I got one bike quicker than expected. As with all opinions, you do not have to agree with mine :).

I was just notified that the shipping label for my second step thru has been created. Now I just need for FedEx to pick it up.

Back