Anyone have any idea when the September orders will ship?

EVBiker

I placed my order on September 2nd and I'm eagerly awaiting news about the delivery date.

Has anyone who placed their order in September received any news about a delivery date?

When I placed my order, the Web site said that it was for September delivery and the month is just about over with very few nice weather days left. Hopefully we'll start seeing September orders shipping soon, as was promised on the Web site.

My order was placed in August. I emailed a week later to ask about a realistic shipping time and was to 5-7 weeks, and it’s going to be 7 anyway. There are a few threads here with order numbers listed. That’s the best way to get an idea. Mine is 24667, what’s yours?

Ordered two step tru August 24. Recieved notice on September 14 that they would start shipping. Still have not received any shipping information. Seems like step tru are further behind in shipping. Also think if added any additional purchases to original order( I added pannier) this is also delaying delivery.

I placed my order 8/29 and should be delivered next Monday. I’m getting it sent to CT. I got the email from lectric for my order to be on the way last Sunday. FedEx updated my shipping info this past Friday when they picked it up, now I’m just waiting for it to arrive.

there is another thread (Placed order for 2 XP eBikes Aug 27th) that sheds some light on the ordering process and the steps one lectric seems out your bike.

The demand has been heavier for the step thrus recently and XP’s are shipping sooner as a result.

I just received the shipping notices for our 2 step thrus. Should arrive next Wednesday, October 7. I placed the order on August 23rd, so 6 1/2 weeks. Just FYI ... We’re excited!

step thru i ordered Aug 5th will be here today. 8 weeks is about what i expected due to demand especially with the new Step thrus. i got the tracking number notice a week ago. good job Lectric!

I ordered mine july 27th and received it on August 7th. That’s probably a world record. I think the fast shipping was due to the hype of the step thru which left them with a stock of the regular ones.

Arrived Monday, set up yesterday, ready for cruising today.

Two dings on arrival, see photos. Not happy but I’m definitely not sending it back!

Attachments

• 8E6B94F1-0307-497C-8F41-483EAC610BE0.jpeg
    8E6B94F1-0307-497C-8F41-483EAC610BE0.jpeg
    756.5 KB · Views: 379
  • CC4DF40B-2581-4098-8CF6-FCF426AA2D19.jpeg
    CC4DF40B-2581-4098-8CF6-FCF426AA2D19.jpeg
    230.4 KB · Views: 364
  • AAD816C3-5192-454E-9AD0-8F2B930B14E3.jpeg
    AAD816C3-5192-454E-9AD0-8F2B930B14E3.jpeg
    210.3 KB · Views: 384
I placed my order on September 2nd and I'm eagerly awaiting news about the delivery date.

Has anyone who placed their order in September received any news about a delivery date?

When I placed my order, the Web site said that it was for September delivery and the month is just about over with very few nice weather days left. Hopefully we'll start seeing September orders shipping soon, as was promised on the Web site.
I ordered XP (black) and Step-Thru (white) on Sept 5th, order #26405, and received delivery of the XP in Saint George, Utah, on Oct 2nd, and the Step-Thru on Oct 14th. The XP arrived with a severed display cable, which I reported and received permission to attempt a repair. Lectric shipped a replaced display for free as part of the warranty which arrived 8 days later by USPS. I soldered the 5 colored wires in the cable and was able to start using the XP a couple hours after its arrival. A week later I replaced without any difficulty the repaired display with the replacement display. The Step-Thru arrived in perfect condition. Its shipping time by FedEx was an extra 6 days by being stuck at a terminal in Phoenix. FedEx excused themselves by saying they had a volume backlog and reduced staff because of Covid-19. So the 6-day stall in shipping was due to FedEx and not to Lectric. My wife and I are very pleased with our eBikes. These bikes have impressed our neighbors who guessed that we had spent around $3,500 for each of them because the Lectric bikes have features that their $3,200 bikes lack, such as throttle, cruise control, lights and bike rack.

Last edited:
Arrived Monday, set up yesterday, ready for cruising today.

Two dings on arrival, see photos. Not happy but I’m definitely not sending it back!

Looking good, already got some upgrades! but yeah shipping can do a number on the bikes no matter how good the packaging is :(

How are you liking the ebike so far?

Looking good, already got some upgrades! but yeah shipping can do a number on the bikes no matter how good the packaging is :(

How are you liking the ebike so far?
Honestly, it might seem weird to say considering how popular the XP is, but it’s underrated in my opinion. I probably use this bike differently to most people, I belt along at 30mph to work every day, 7 miles on a straight road with a bike lane. I changed to the 11-28t so I bust my ass pedaling and even at 30mph I can normally draw just 10 amps, which is what I’ve found throttle only cruising draws.

I’m only getting 14 miles of usable range (ie, it doesn’t crawl along), but for a commuter it’s perfect. I see lots of other ebikes but they are all mountain bikes, and they all do 20 mph, and they are all at least twice as expensive.

Honestly the XP is a sleeper in my opinion. I know most people have it as a recreational/travel/RV bike, but I think it’s underused!

Anyway, I’m gonna grab the 14Ah battery and then I’m set for a few years at least with this bikeAll thanks to you guys!

I just pulled the trigger on a xp step thru last night, in black, their website states shipping in 2 to 5 business days but I'm not holding my breath. :)

I just pulled the trigger on a xp step thru last night, in black, their website states shipping in 2 to 5 business days but I'm not holding my breath. :)
I ordered on the 27th it said delivery 2 to 3 weeks. It ll be 3wks tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201116-172650.png
    Screenshot_20201116-172650.png
    242.2 KB · Views: 274
From people talking about this on the Facebook user group it really depends on the model and color as well as customs. And, I also think they are trying to group orders for shipping purposes. Some people are getting their order in 2 weeks, some people's orders are taking 8 weeks.

Back