Anyone have a M2S Bike?

Jmfrank79

So I have been following M2S since they were a kickstarter. Now they seem to be a full on company instead of crowdfunded. It looks like they make nice bikes with nice options for very affordable prices.
I am very curious if anyone has one. If so, how do you like it and would you recommend it?
I would love to try the All-Terrain Fatbike or the All-Terrain MD!!!
https://shop.m2sbikes.com/
Maybe @Court could get his hands on one and review for us?

They look like decent bikes. The Carbon one is pretty cool. I got this off facebook 15% M2S discount code: FB15FTW

So I have been following M2S since they were a kickstarter. Now they seem to be a full on company instead of crowdfunded. It looks like they make nice bikes with nice options for very affordable prices.
I am very curious if anyone has one. If so, how do you like it and would you recommend it?
I would love to try the All-Terrain Fatbike or the All-Terrain MD!!!
https://shop.m2sbikes.com/
Maybe @Court could get his hands on one and review for us?

I have about 50 miles on my new M2S Ultra All Terrain Fat Bike. It was harder to unpack than to assemble. Lots of power. Everything works well. It is heavy and with those big tires kinda chunky. For normal to mid intensity riding the extra weight isn’t an issue. Some of the younger crazies will have to talk about jumping. The big tires just want to get out of the garage which is the one place they feel really huge. But because of those tires the bike is especially nimble on grass and happy on any surface. The drivetrain functions very smoothly. Kudos to the shift and torque sensors. The Alivio components are nothing to complain about although if there had been an option I would have shelled out a few dollars more for XT. I did replace the seat after the first 20 miles with something more friendly to my soft bits. I am really impressed with how seamlessly the sensors and controller respond to the rider. Other than going faster and further than I normally would it is almost like there isn’t a huge motor at all. The tires make 5 times more noise than the motor. All in all a fantastic bike, ‘cept for the seat.

8B5ACBB6-F9DB-4831-A741-7F35582856CE.jpeg
FB08A8ED-3ABC-42DB-8936-CB20C4FECB30.jpeg

Last edited:
Back