Any RadRover contributors out there ?

From Ty:
"After weeks and weeks of working with all of the major shipping companies, it is with a very heavy heart that I say we are not able to deliver a RadRover to your location. We made countless attempts with a variety of shipping companies with no success, and sadly we are out of alternatives to try.I can't begin to tell you how sorry we are for this. Had we not been so certain that we would be able to get your RadRover to you, we would have never stretched the process along for this long. We will be issuing you a full refund of course (please send us a confirmation just so we have it for our records), and again, I am personally very sorry for the disappointment caused by this."

I will have to leave this forum, because I will be too sad to here about you all receiving your bikes. Haven't been this excited about a product in years.

You know...if they would let me pick up your contract I could share some video and pics with commentary so you would still be associated with the bike??

From Ty:
"After weeks and weeks of working with all of the major shipping companies, it is with a very heavy heart that I say we are not able to deliver a RadRover to your location. We made countless attempts with a variety of shipping companies with no success, and sadly we are out of alternatives to try.I can't begin to tell you how sorry we are for this. Had we not been so certain that we would be able to get your RadRover to you, we would have never stretched the process along for this long. We will be issuing you a full refund of course (please send us a confirmation just so we have it for our records), and again, I am personally very sorry for the disappointment caused by this."

I will have to leave this forum, because I will be too sad to here about you all receiving your bikes. Haven't been this excited about a product in years.
That's just bizzare. I just don't get it. Surely, there's not a battery embargo to Norway!

From Ty:

Sorry to hear that @Phrodos !!! I promise to really dedicate u my first ride !!

Sigh, so sorry to hear that Phrodos.. my bike should be ready for shipping at the end of next week. After this I can't really say if they'll be able to ship to Finland or not. Seriously bad news :(

Phrodos,
Are you still here... Did they try to ship the bike separate from the battery?? I guess there's no need for me to bring up your plight...unless... Is there still a chance??
M

Phrodos,
Are you still here... Did they try to ship the bike separate from the battery?? I guess there's no need for me to bring up your plight...unless... Is there still a chance??
M
I think they tried everything. Or else I would have had the bike by now. One solution could have been to ship the bike without the battery, of course. And then I could buy the battery here in Norway. If they have it.

I think they tried everything. Or else I would have had the bike by now. One solution could have been to ship the bike without the battery, of course. And then I could buy the battery here in Norway. If they have it.
As far as I remember it was a standard dolphin case type frame battery that you can pick up in Norway.

Contact the US embassy, they have a department to help with this specific type of problem. Ty should try contacting your consulate.

20150817_173308.jpg 20150817_173356.jpg 20150817_173415.jpg

Seems like rainy days and Mondays have got us down around here, more bikes are on their way, Cheer up!

I am look to buy a RadRover. If there are any Indiegogo international RadRover buyers who cannot get their bikes and wish to sell, PM me. Thanks

So, it seems like they CAN ship the bike, if I buy the battery here in Norway. A local shop here in Trondheim can help me with the same type of battery. It will cost me a smooth 725 dollars (I live in a pricey country), almost as much as the bike itself, but I'm gonna do it. Waiting on confirmation from the RR-guys.

I might be interested in your battery, I should've bought a second when they were offered, would like the extra distance. If Ty is willing to part it out and it needs a home let me know!

One step closer to getting my bike !! Just got the Tracking Number, Montreal canada bound ! Delivery scheduled for approx next Tuesday...cannot wait !!! :D:D:D

Just got a new invoice, the bike is almost on its way again. $300 off for the battery (it will cost me $730 here in Norway). My credit card doesn't like this one bit, but I have been set on this bike since April so I'm very pleased that this finally happening (hopefully...)!

Last edited:
Back