Any Kick Stand replacements?

inoob

I need a new kick stand for my bike because it tilts alot and is wobbly af.. does anyone know a good one that will center my bike like on Amazon or something? I put on a basket and do Uber eats with it , thanks

I need a new kick stand for my bike because it tilts alot and is wobbly af.. does anyone know a good one that will center my bike like on Amazon or something? I put on a basket and do Uber eats with it , thanks
Amazon is your friend.

Firstly, show a photo of your bike with the existing kickstand. Then we can help with an upgrade. Sounds like it needs to be longer.

it's the stock kickstand that comes with the NCM / Amego bikes , checking sites i see it's adjustable but looking at it i have no idea how.. Does anyone know?

*edit nvm i may have found the bolt will try to adjust it tmrw*

Last edited:
whelp for future reference if anyone didn't know this but the kickstand for the ncm moscow / amego / magnum brand bikes and so on are adjustable... i didnt know this 3 years in and its going to save me like $100 as i was going to buy a really expensive one.. this video shows you how to do it.. not the same bike in the video but similar or same kickstand in the video

I've got an Et.Cycle T1000
It is available from Amego Cycle in Toronto.
My ebike weighs 100 pounds now.

I bought this kickstand for it from AliExpress,..

Screenshot_20230907-045040_AliExpress.jpg
Screenshot_20230907-045127_AliExpress.jpg
Screenshot_20230907-045110_AliExpress.jpg

Amego was asking over $100 for either of these kickstands last year with all the shipping and taxes.

Screenshot_20230907-050623_DuckDuckGo.jpg

On some rear heavy bikes, stability is affected by where the kickstand touches the ground. If adjusting the length doesn't help, you may be able to modify your kickstand instead of replacing it. You may be able to insert a shim in the mechanism to make the stand contact the ground farther to the rear.

P1070553a.jpg
P1070554a.jpg

P1070551.JPG
P1070549a.jpg

The above modification moved the ground contact point 4" to the rear which made a big difference in the bike's stability.

I've got an Et.Cycle T1000
It is available from Amego Cycle in Toronto.
My ebike weighs 100 pounds now.

I bought this kickstand for it from AliExpress,..

View attachment 162097View attachment 162098View attachment 162099

Amego was asking over $100 for either of these kickstands last year with all the shipping and taxes.

View attachment 162101
Aliexpress is your friend. I get most things from there too. I’m not usually in a rush to get things so, it’s worth the savings. :)

Has anyone found a center mount "Y"/dual legged forked model that is over 15" tall,
I can find 13" tall ones but nothing taller, that will fit a 4.5" wide back tire?

i ended up getting this kickstand because i wasn't able to loosen the bolt to my old kickstand..

51dGP-60Y7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

this kickstand snapped on perfectly and has adjustable height on the fly which is so useful for tilting my ebike in the right positions based on floor elevation because of food on the rear basket which i need to center .. It's perfect and made my uber eats life so much easier and less stressful as i no longer have to find a place to lean the bike against and worry about elevation.

i ended up getting this kickstand because i wasn't able to loosen the bolt to my old kickstand..

Looks good !!
Adjustable on the fly. I like that.
You can spin your crank/pedals around without hitting the kickstand.
That can be quite helpful.

Keep an eye on those three bolts.
There's a lot of pressure on the kickstand, and they can loosen up.

Looks good !!
Adjustable on the fly. I like that.
You can spin your crank/pedals around without hitting the kickstand.
That can be quite helpful.

Keep an eye on those three bolts.
There's a lot of pressure on the kickstand, and they can loosen up.
Good call. I’d probably tighten up the top left, the bottom, then the top right. Get a real good bite.

Back