Any interest in committing to pre-launch price for a limited run hard tail superbike ? Round One Pricing added- through April 11th.

I will commit to buying a Watt Wagons super bike at this special pre-launch price

• $5,499

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • $5,699

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • $5,899

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pushkar, voted for the lowest price, what can I say.....Canadian dollar vs US dollar heartbreak. ;)

Seriously, I'm an interested Canadian.
I've been lusting after a Specialized Creo ebike for a while until I rode one. I either need to be in better shape or this bike needs more power....or both.
Your bike looks to be a good alternative.

man. This is getting popular. I’m Super kicked. I’ll try to be as low as possible for founder edition.

I think eggrider has an on/off road setting. Not sure how it works but guessing you can have 2 profiles.

If you are developing an app I'd suggest at a minimum 5 profiles for class 1, 2, 3, custom, unlimited.

I think eggrider has an on/off road setting. Not sure how it works but guessing you can have 2 profiles.

If you are developing an app I'd suggest at a minimum 5 profiles for class 1, 2, 3, custom, unlimited.
Oh.. let me clarify. The Assist levels are a different function.

What i am describing it is that on Boot, the bike defaults to 750W version. You have to press a combination of keys to restore it to the nominal voltage you should have. So if someone umm.. you know.. wants to "inspect" your bike, you have a quick reboot-to-legal option. Not trying to break rules but may be that is a way to manage things ?

Aaah. I am working to incorporate a surprise feature on the new controller. How about when the bike wakes up, it defaults to legal. And then with a couple of key presses you are back to full strength ? :)
What I was thinking was is there any way the throttle or part detaches? Some trail are only open to Class 1 (no throttle). Trail rangers wouldn't know class 3 power assist unless obvious, but could spot a throttle.

What I was thinking was is there any way the throttle or part detaches? Some trail are only open to Class 1 (no throttle). Trail rangers wouldn't know class 3 power assist unless obvious, but could spot a throttle.

You can detach the throttle on the bafang ultra. You may not be easily able to unmount it. I will look into it but dont know for sure.

Wow.. ok.. we are about to go critical. Let s get the specs done.

1. Lets finalize specs and reach goals by end of the month.
2. I will start sending out invoices with build information to those who are committing starting first week of April.
3. All signups will be invited to a private portal, and I will share designs, options, upgrades, colors, some secret features etc.
4. Final design and specs no later than end April.
5. My assembly / prod team in Asia picks up and gets prototype in 45-60 days. Then final production of 60-75 days.

If I am not mistaken all these Bafang Motors - hub and Mid drive - haveremoval throttles, it takes two seconds to unplug it and one screw to take it off and there is no throttle

to my knowledge all throttle bikes are built like this

For around $5500, if you can include some kind of gps tracking and maybe leave enough clearance for a wide selection of tires (say 27.5 x 2.8 - 29x2.3-2.4) it will be very appealing. After all there is really nothing close to these specs on the market.

Since it has an integrated battery I assume that this will be aluminum frame. Is it too hard to make it full suspension? That would be the ultimate bike.

Last edited:
I just bought a Creo so I'll have to wait another year before buying another bike. But would love a Bafang mid-drive with a Rohloff and Gates carbon belt. Would be a great errand runner and all-around bike. Like the choice of aluminum as the frame material to keep cost down. But I'm a year away from buying another bike

For around $5500, if you can include some kind of GPS tracking and maybe leave enough clearance for a wide selection of tires (say 27.5 x 2.8 - 29x2.3-2.4) it will be very appealing. After all there is really nothing close to these specs on the market.

Since it has an integrated battery I assume that this will be aluminum frame. Is it too hard to make it full suspension? That would be the ultimate bike.

I am focusing on hard tail right now. The FS with belt is a harder problem. I think a GPS will be a great stretch goal! Most 27.5x2.6/ 2.8 can typically fit 29x2.2. I will use that as a base so we have options.

Also - the pre-launch price I am mentioning is for founders only. I want to build something for people who have confidence that I can deliver a world class product. This will not be retail.

If I am not mistaken all these Bafang Motors - hub and Mid drive - haveremoval throttles, it takes two seconds to unplug it and one screw to take it off and there is no throttle

to my knowledge all throttle bikes are built like this

That's what I did. I hated the throttle. Way too jumpy with all that torque.

Back