Any info on the e bike company KBO...thanks

Low end, entry level ebike, and small company. Most likely another rebrand company. Look around and do some research. I think you can do better in that price range (Rad bikes). A lot to consider when buying direct online versus buying form an LBS.

Fishman looks a lot like the Espin Sport but not as good in the brake dept hydra. vs Mechanical they (Espin) have a better price right now also for Black Friday. I just ordered the Espin Flow which is the step thru version.

Thanks for your reply and advice CodyDog.. Not too sure about making a purchase from a LBS in my area unless it is ran by local wildlife.
Cushman
Fishman looks a lot like the Espin Sport but not as good in the brake dept hydra. vs Mechanical they (Espin) have a better price right now also for Black Friday. I just ordered the Espin Flow which is the step thru version.
Thanks JB@1025
The search continues to peddle my old ass around town.
Fishman in New York

Thanks for your reply and advice CodyDog.. Not too sure about making a purchase from a LBS in my area unless it is ran by local wildlife.
Cushman

Thanks JB@1025
The search continues to peddle my old ass around town.
Fishman in New York
Have you checked the Prodigy bikes in your area....?

This is a late reply here but I bought a KBO Breeze. As other mentioned here, the components are similar to other ebikes in this price range but the battery is bigger so that's really where the value w this ebike. Also IMO, the orange bike is amazing looking.

I have a ride1up 500 series (and a radmission1) as well and the motor in the Breeze has more pick me up (it takes off quicker) plus the throttle only speed is actually 22mph (not sure of the legalities there).

I’m also looking at a KBO for my first purchase. Cruising and light trails. Starting to lean toward torque sensors over cadence, which took me to Surface 604. Not sure if increase in price is warranted. Any input would be appreciated.

I took a chance on the Aventon Level. A couple hiccups on the assembly, but so far so good. I’ll be making a few mods for comfort and safety.

Low end, entry level ebike, and small company. Most likely another rebrand company. Look around and do some research. I think you can do better in that price range (Rad bikes). A lot to consider when buying direct online versus buying form an LBS.
i agree with @CodyDog,these are not ideal times for First Time online buyers do to crazy supply chain delays and back orders, if your set on buying online i would go with a well established company like Rad or Biktrix over over newer smaller companies.

This is a late reply here but I bought a KBO Breeze. As other mentioned here, the components are similar to other ebikes in this price range but the battery is bigger so that's really where the value w this ebike. Also IMO, the orange bike is amazing looking.

I have a ride1up 500 series (and a radmission1) as well and the motor in the Breeze has more pick me up (it takes off quicker) plus the throttle only speed is actually 22mph (not sure of the legalities there).
What is the overall speed like on the Breeze? I keep reading a top speed of 20 or 22 but then I saw a video of a guy getting it to 29. I'd buy one if I could ride to work at 23-25 ph or so.

Back