Any idea where I might find a 2022 Spec Turbo Vado in M , white (pref) ? And some ebike questions Allant 8 plus S and Turbo Vado 5.0.

gbrawley

Region
USA
Hello
I have been an ebike rider for about 18 months mostly in AZ. Have a Trek Alliant 8 + S and like it a lot. Ride most days on flat roads 20 mile loop very little traffic. I am 74 and been riding 15 years. So we also have a place in SW Utah after hauling the Trek around several times, I would like to have one in each city. And like the suspension idea of the 2022 Turbo Vado 5.0.
I am 5 ‘ 10 “ 30 in inseam, so the med on Trek Allant 8 fits me fine.
Know they are not easy to find but would like to buy one and maybe have it shipped.
I have heard that maybe a bike shop can pack it and arrange shipping on like UPS or FED EX.

Appreciate any feedback and ideas you can provide.

I am new to this site.

plus anyone that has owned the two bikes I mentioned like to hear what you have to say on the differences on these two bikes.

ps got a good tip from an Allant owner on this site about having a suspension on your seat post and what a difference that makes. Thanks for your help!

Gerald Brawley

I had a Vado 4.0 in a medium I recently sold (great bike by the way) but I'm only 5'4 and 140ish (28 inseam) and it fit very comfortably so you may want to try a med and a large to see which is best for you.

there are quite a few white ‘22 vado 5.0 size M in stock in various bike shops on the west coast. portland, palm springs, colorado. where are you located?

In agreement on the suspension seat post tip. Makes a huge difference in comfort. The roads in my area may be called hard surfaces but unfortunately they have tons of cracks, various pot holes, and crummy repairs. The suspension seat post glides over all of it.

there are quite a few white ‘22 vado 5.0 size M in stock in various bike shops on the west coast. portland, palm springs, colorado. where are you located?
In Portland area a few more days. How do you find out where the Bikes might be in stock? Thanks

In Portland area a few more days. How do you find out where the Bikes might be in stock? Thanks
use the “find in store” function on specialized website.

F71DCAA1-FEA7-4DDE-B3A2-EE3FB1701A1E.jpeg

9033B962-1508-4698-8902-8B90DCF3A675.jpeg

Back