Ancheer Sunshine ebike - display help needed

Bravehrt

Region
USA
Hello all, I have an Ancheer Sunshine eBike. (commuter, not fat tire) and I love it very much, and no, I can't afford to buy a new bike. So I came by for a little help please.

Recently, it stopped working, much like you see in the other forum posts. I have the common Julet style displays with the mode selection on it.

I would like to try to purchase a replacement display. I am hopeful that it is just burned out and replacing it will fix the problem.

I have searched every forum post, and unless I have missed it, have seen no links to purchase that part.

I have tried to repair it myself. I have already tried discharging the battery, removing all the connectors, reconnecting them etc. The display simply just wont turn on at all.

Can anyone -please- point me to a working link where I can purchase a fully compatible replacement?

Thank you very much. You are greatly appreciated.

Hello all, I have an Ancheer Sunshine eBike. (commuter, not fat tire) and I love it very much, and no, I can't afford to buy a new bike. So I came by for a little help please.

Recently, it stopped working, much like you see in the other forum posts. I have the common Julet style displays with the mode selection on it.

I would like to try to purchase a replacement display. I am hopeful that it is just burned out and replacing it will fix the problem.

I have searched every forum post, and unless I have missed it, have seen no links to purchase that part.

I have tried to repair it myself. I have already tried discharging the battery, removing all the connectors, reconnecting them etc. The display simply just wont turn on at all.

Can anyone -please- point me to a working link where I can purchase a fully compatible replacement?

Thank you very much. You are greatly appreciated.
ebay.

Ebay? No offense, but not much help. There are a ton of different models of displays out there. I also do not want to blow the battery. I was looking for a response from someone who could say yes, this specific model of display is compatible with your bike and will work. Thanks.

Back