An Electric Fat Bike for $138? THIS IS A SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

daytriker

I don't know if this is legit or a scam. I have seen these same bikes offered on various websites from the same manufacturer for $7-800. which looked like a pretty good deal but now I find them for $138. with free shipping & 10% off. - Be interesting to see if there is a scam going on or if the battery is an extra $500. or something similar. - https://www.bunzfeed.com/fat-tire-c2

Golly, sounds legit to me. I'll send them a check, right after I send one to that Prince in Nigeria, and to the IRS agent that called and said they would arrest me if I didn't send them a check. Glad I have lots of checks.

It is possible they are legit. They could be end of line or found to have a defect or from a bankrupt manufacturer. It does happen. We were searching for Folding Mini Bikes from China for adding Power Assists to & found them for $25.00 each delivered from China. The catch was we had to order 100 or something at a time & we just didn't have the space for that many bikes.

WARNING to @daytriker, @jwt355, @John from Connecticut, @rich c, THIS IS A POTENTIAL SCAM Site, DO NOT give out your credit card info or wire $$. Please take a look at this info on ScamAdvisor.com, there's very little legitimate info available on this Chinese based site, no phone#:

(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)Registered contact email address is a free one
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)Technical contact email address is a free one
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)Administrative contact email address is a free one
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)This website may be related to a number of high risk sites
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)This website may be related to a number of high risk sites
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)This website is 8 Days old
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)The website expected life (365 days) is relatively short.
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)The website appears to be less than six months old
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)This website setup involves countries known to be high risk
(Link Removed - No Longer Exists)This website is likely to be operating from a high risk country

jwt355, many banks decline foreign purchases like this without a verbal confirmation from the card's owner. Please read the info from ScamAdvisor above, go to that site for details. This is NOT a legit company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back