All new BH 2015 models line up.

Brambor - did you look at this catalog? They have an EVO Snow, with front and rear motors for commuting in snow. Appear the tires may be studded as well.

That is a VERY LARGE product range!! Are they getting too diverse? Love the Nitro and the fact that they still have my Carbon with a standard 12amp battery!

Yeah I saw it. Interesting but it appears I would have to go to Norway to buy it ;-) It is not available for the US market.

I'm inclined to believe the Nitro will be making it's way here. But we will know for sure in a couple of weeks at Interbike.

If it does it will be very exiting to know what top speed you get if you put a nitro battery on a 36v bh bike. In europe we get 40 kmh. But I guess you will get a top speed between 45 and 50 kmh with your 350w back wheel conpared to 250 in Europe.

If it does it will be very exiting to know what top speed you get if you put a nitro battery on a 36v bh bike. In europe we get 40 kmh. But I guess you will get a top speed between 45 and 50 kmh with your 350w back wheel conpared to 250 in Europe.
I believe it's a different battery, motor and controller though. I don't think you can just swap the battery, although I have seen some systems capable of this sort of thing so it's not unheard of. Generally you have a different controller for a 48v and 36v battery.

Thanks for the exciting new models.
I find my 26" Jumper about as large as I can handle.
It looks like the full-suspensions are all 27.5 or 29 inch tires.
Will the 26" still be available?
I'm at the time in life where I start shrinking; I used to 5'11" and seem to nearer 5'9" these days -- sigh...

Mike
Colorado, USA

Thanks for the exciting new models.
I find my 26" Jumper about as large as I can handle.
It looks like the full-suspensions are all 27.5 or 29 inch tires.
Will the 26" still be available?
I'm at the time in life where I start shrinking; I used to 5'11" and seem to nearer 5'9" these days -- sigh...

Mike
Colorado, USA

Mike the 26" won't be coming in, but I have been informed the new bikes will have a lower top tube. I will confirm with measurements soon.

The dual motor thing intrigued me, so I extracted a small section of the flyer here:

emotion-evo-snow-traction.jpg

I'm wondering if it detects traction loss in one wheel or another and then exactly what happens. I can appreciate such a thing on 4 wheels yet I've never been adventurous enough since I was young to tackle two on ice (motorized w/'studs' or not). ;)

Back