Addmotor's new mid drive 1000W split rear differential trike

Dude you are the most toxic thing on this forum. You pull out the trump card everytime someone has a valid point and you degrade them. If anyone slightly has a negative point (justified point worth talking about like an adult), you selectively quote them to make you sound better. Also on your repeat post of this were you are taunting people, you misquoted the addmotor site to declare a 3100 cell battery.
First of all that is wrong it is a 3200 cell battery. (according to the site, check, prove me wrong. or edit your post to make you look smart)
Second of all what the f is a 3200 cell battery? did they mean 3200 mah? Because if that is the case those are the 18650 cells that are becoming obsolete.
You have not addressed this one yet. Is it because you have no idea? You seem to know everything out there, how could you make such an honest mistake of a fat finger like this one. And no answer about the battery cells.

****Correction to the above statement****
Please forgive my not encouraging everyone to contact Addmotor and explain the following:

No self-respecting man nor likely woman is likely to buy an old style/high sitting trike design which even remotely resembles the Grandtan M340T (period).
If you don't believe this, stick three rough looking longshoremen down at the container port on the new M340T, your wildly popular semi-recumbent M360 https://www.addmotor.com/products/m-360 and your similarly designed (bad ass) motorcycle style Soletri/Herotri.
The resulting side by side comparison picture (not to mention viewing a few American biker movies) will paint a thousand words in terms of your worldwide disposable income market just as motorcycle manufacturers have found for going on 100 years (study the designs).
In other words, put some relaxed low rider seat position and handlebar extension modification thought in to the trikes which two of those longshoremen are sitting on in that picture...and design your new mid drive, motor, split transmission plus everything that the Soletri/Herotri boasts in to a trike that would piss you off on sight if one of those longshoremen ever showed up at your house to date your daughter riding it.
Those three models sold well for Addmotor and are selling now for a reason which isn't anything about what the current M340T design represents.

There are plenty of us out here who greatly appreciate these two new groundbreaking trikes in terms of both design and function so please do not be discouraged by the trike (in general) naysayers in this thread.
Keep in mind, there are still Americans up here crying about getting hurt on motorized trikes 50+ yers ago and thanking heaven that 'the government' stepped in to save everyone but themselves.
YOU want to sell trikes to guys like these caring less about anything whatsoever here in the free world:
The_Wild_One

Last edited:
****Correction to the above statement****
Please forgive my not encouraging everyone to contact Addmotor and explain the following:

No self-respecting man nor likely woman is likely to buy an old style/high sitting trike design which even remotely resembles the Grandtan M340T (period).
If you don't believe this, stick three rough looking longshoremen down at the container port on the new M340T, your wildly popular semi-recumbent M360 https://www.addmotor.com/products/m-360 and your similarly designed (bad ass) motorcycle style Soletri/Herotri.
The resulting side by side comparison picture (not to mention viewing a few American biker movies) will paint a thousand words in terms of your worldwide disposable income market just as motorcycle manufacturers have found for going on 100 years (study the designs).
In other words, put some relaxed low rider seat position and handlebar extension modification thought in to the trikes which two of those longshoremen are sitting on in that picture...and design your new mid drive, motor, split transmission plus everything that the Soletri/Herotri boasts in to a trike that would piss you off on sight if one of those longshoremen ever showed up at your house to date your daughter on it.
Those three models sold and are selling now for a reason which isn't anything about what the M340T resembles.

There are plenty of us out here who greatly appreciate these two new groundbreaking trikes in terms of both design and function so please do not be discouraged by the trike (in general) naysayers in this thread.
Keep in mind, there are still guys up here crying about getting hurt on three wheelers 50+ yers ago and thanking heaven that 'the government' stepped in to save everyone but themselves.
YOU want to sell trikes to guys like these caring less here in the free world:
The_Wild_One
Simmer down. If you're peddling Addmotor. Try it in Hawaii all you need is a 50×50 space to display your bikes. Toilet , wash basin an office space and parking.
Brah! we got Magicyle peddling full suspension cruising ebikes.
I might say put the pipe or bottle down as this is a trike discussion and...wait for it...Magicycle does not sell trikes.

As someone who's owned a few trikes I know:
Anything over 15mph is horrible.
Good brakes are mandatory.
Differential is much preferred.
Turns will always be weird.
Didn't Addmotor have the cracking in half frame problem awhile back?
Trikes have their place but I see Addmotor playing the power game with no concern for customer safety. If the OP does get one please give us some real world feedback.

As someone who's owned a few trikes I know:
Anything over 15mph is horrible.
A ridiculous, all encompassing statement that is not true and you well know it. Here folks is your average trike hater on the forums: "...I've seen and rode them all so you shouldn't ever as your mother government told you...". They are a blast at speeds that a 2-wheeler cannot possibly achieve all the way up to 15 mph and beyond if you pick the right one.
Good brakes are mandatory.
Be prepared to find the disc type, not cry too much about it and to regularly get your wrench out or replace the whole system. Heaven forbid that kids tinker with something old or outdated that they could first afford like we did when technology advanced.
Differential is much preferred.
Gee, I thought that I would never hear it. The point of this thread. A differential that is tipping the trike world on its head by Addmotor right here for sale today
Turns will always be weird.
One thing that amazes me about the trike naysayers is how dangerous these things are when statements such as the above are true. If you are always cautious in terms of turns and your speed reflects this, what is the problem here? Afraid to go in a straight line faster (ie. 'life') lest life come right up and bight you in the arse?
It's gotten to the point where people today have to be convinced that their lives are only dangerous in their video games.

Didn't Addmotor have the cracking in half frame problem awhile back?
I really get a kick out of you guys who claim to have found the bulletproof overseas bike maker selling anything for not much money delivered to your door.

And lastly:
"...Trikes have their place but I see Addmotor playing the power game with no concern for customer safety. If the OP does get one please give us some real world feedback..."

What is 'the power game" in bicycle manufacturing anyways?
I do have one of Addmotor's most recently released trikes (search for "groundbreaking trike" where this trike is also discussed) where I...wait for it...have to continually remind trike haters that I (again) actually own one of the two most important trike designs to be released in recent memory.

The upgraded motor here on the M340T is a no-brainer. Mid drive: Ditto. Throw in the differential?

Groundbreaking...which frosts the arses of every trike hater out there warning everyone to never drive a trike more than 10 mph or to blame the government for ever allowing you to buy one.

Sure looks like a Grandma's trike with that Lazy Boy seat to me!
Agreed. Hopefully there is someone at Addmotor reading this who believes both of us and who is as high up in the decision making process as whoever designed the semi-recumbent M360 and the Soletri/Herotri.
The M340T is a great bike doomed to poor sales in freedom loving countries for obvious reasons.
Free folk like to ride and drive sexy (period) and the M340T is just about as opposite to the concept of freedom (lust) as free thinkers think.

A ridiculous, all encompassing statement that is not true and you well know it. Here folks is your average trike hater on the forums: "...I've seen and rode them all so you shouldn't ever as your mother government told you...". They are a blast at speeds that a 2-wheeler cannot possibly achieve all the way up to 15 mph and beyond if you pick the right one.

Be prepared to find the disc type, not cry too much about it and to regularly get your wrench out or replace the whole system. Heaven forbid that kids tinker with something old or outdated that they could first afford like we did when technology advanced.

Gee, I thought that I would never hear it. The point of this thread. A differential that is tipping the trike world on its head by Addmotor right here for sale today

One thing that amazes me about the trike naysayers is how dangerous these things are when statements such as the above are true. If you are always cautious in terms of turns and your speed reflects this, what is the problem here? Afraid to go in a straight line faster (ie. 'life') lest life come right up and bight you in the arse?
It's gotten to the point where people today have to be convinced that their lives are only dangerous in their video games.

I really get a kick out of you guys who claim to have found the bulletproof overseas bike maker selling anything for not much money delivered to your door.

And lastly:
"...Trikes have their place but I see Addmotor playing the power game with no concern for customer safety. If the OP does get one please give us some real world feedback..."

What is 'the power game" in bicycle manufacturing anyways?
I do have one of Addmotor's most recently released trikes (search for "groundbreaking trike" where this trike is also discussed) where I...wait for it...have to continually remind trike haters that I (again) actually own one of the two most important trike designs to be released in recent memory.

The upgraded motor here on the M340T is a no-brainer. Mid drive: Ditto. Throw in the differential?

Groundbreaking...which frosts the arses of every trike hater out there warning everyone to never drive a trike more than 10 mph or to blame the government for ever allowing you to buy one.
Sorry to bust your ballon the Bee Cool trike had all those features for about half the price( think I paid $1695 for mine) I know its about the 340 just had to chime in.

This footage of an Addmotor trike that is functionally the same animal (high center of gravity, narrow track, two wheels in back) was quietly ignored I see. Its inherent design limitations are pretty obvious.

Another predictable dose of arrogant bloviating won't make that go away.

These weaknesses are why tadpole trikes exist. Neither is for everyone and a "tippy trike" can still be the right choice for some; particularly riders with physical limitations that prevent them from using other designs.

DashRiprock must be a pro at trike riding. If you have experience with trikes (and he does) than all the power to him for wanting to go crazy fast on one. But it's still a normal style trike, just has go fast extras installed on it, so it will still handle like a trike. Of all the trikes my wife had the BUZZ 350watt mid-drive was the best. Fast enough on the top end, quick off the line if needed and overall pretty good quality. She no longer rides so we're currently trike free, both etrike and gas powered.

I'd really like to test ride a leaning tadpole ebike, though I would want it to sit me up as high as possible. I imagine those "ground breaking trikes" cost quite a penny.

This footage of an Addmotor trike that is functionally the same animal (high center of gravity, narrow track, two wheels in back) was quietly ignored I see. Its inherent design limitations are pretty obvious.

Another predictable dose of arrogant bloviating won't make that go away.

These weaknesses are why tadpole trikes exist. Neither is for everyone and a "tippy trike" can still be the right choice for some; particularly riders with physical limitations that prevent them from using other designs.
Are you experiencing some de ja vu all over again??? (Sorry Yogi). There can’t be two of them…

It's one thing to call a man a liar.
Quite another to accuse him of the above.
I would suggest apologizing.

In case you are talking to me, I did not accuse you of anything. I simply asked if you were getting something for your extremely enthusiastic and over the top promotion of Addmotor.

So, are you ETrike on another forum, (I hope that there aren’t two of you).

In case you are talking to me, I did not accuse you of anything. I simply asked if you were getting something for your extremely enthusiastic and over the top promotion of Addmotor.

So, are you ETrike on another forum, (I hope that there aren’t two of you).
He is. It's the copy paste that gives him away. and the insults. I caught it also. They are borderline on banning him due to the signature he has in his profile.

Back