ABUS frame locks for Vado/Como have arrived (and they fit/work!)

I can confirm the 4750XL does NOT fit a 2022 Turbo Vado 5.0.
In what way does it not fit?

Width seems good, is it too short and doesn't clear the inside of the rim?

5755L fits my 2022 Vado 4.0. Had to remove wheel to install.

The "X" NOT THE "XL", the "X" fits flawlessly on the 2022 Como 5.0 and Vado 5.0, as previously shown.
Remember, X, not XL
X= https://mobil.abus.com/int/on-road/Locks/Frame-Locks/PRO-AMPARO-4750X-NR-black
XL= https://mobil.abus.com/int/on-road/Locks/Frame-Locks/PRO-AMPARO-4750XL-R-black
The "X" NOT THE "XL", the "X" fits flawlessly on the 2022 Como 5.0 and Vado 5.0, as previously shown.
Remember, X, not XL
X= https://mobil.abus.com/int/on-road/Locks/Frame-Locks/PRO-AMPARO-4750X-NR-black
XL= https://mobil.abus.com/int/on-road/Locks/Frame-Locks/PRO-AMPARO-4750XL-R-black
Do you know if it fit in a Turbo Tero 5.0 where I have changed from 2.3 to 2.6 tires?

Yes I changed to Butcher front/back since a ride quite a lot in the mountains.
Will the lock fit?
I mean, your suspension fork is certainly equipped with the Lockout mechanism (to make the front suspension work less or stop working). The 2.6" tyres are -- as you know -- wonderfully cushioning your rides. When riding in the city, it is smart to turn the knob on the right part of the fork to "lock" the suspension for more effective ride (especially when climbing).

Nothing to do with securing your e-bike with an Abus lock! :)

I mean, your suspension fork is certainly equipped with the Lockout mechanism (to make the front suspension work less or stop working). The 2.6" tyres are -- as you know -- wonderfully cushioning your rides. When riding in the city, it is smart to turn the knob on the right part of the fork to "lock" the suspension for more effective ride (especially when climbing).

Nothing to do with securing your e-bike with an Abus lock! :)
Haha sorry my bad understanding English :)

Do you know if it fit in a Turbo Tero 5.0 where I have changed from 2.3 to 2.6 tires?
Go to the link for the 4750X that @GuruUno posted, scroll down to the Technical Drawing. Compare the dimensions from the drawing to your tires/frame. Probably wise to order from a vendor with easy returns just in case.

Go to the link for the 4750X that @GuruUno posted, scroll down to the Technical Drawing. Compare the dimensions from the drawing to your tires/frame. Probably wise to order from a vendor with easy returns just in case.
I have decided to ride to my local Specialized conseptstore and give them the job to choose dropper (within reasonable price) and mount it.

I have decided to ride to my local Specialized conseptstore and give them the job to choose dropper (within reasonable price) and mount it.
The Abus 4750X is a café/frame lock.

A dropper post is a completely different thing.

Is the 4750X compatible with an accessory chain? I can't tell from any of the photos, drawings or listings.
Yes, it is compatible with an accessory chain. When I ordered my frame lock from ABUS I also got the accessory chain and an alarmed folding lock with both locks keyed to the same code as my battery lock. This way I only need to carry one key and it works for all three of my locks. I find the frame lock and chain combo very easy to use while the folding lock can be a bit of a challenge to use without setting off the alarm while trying to unlock it. I usually use the frame lock and chain rather than hassle with the folding lock.

I have not had any luck fining a place in the USA to order the PRO AMPARO 4750 X R black. Is everyone just ordering it from someplace in Europe?

TIA

I have not had any luck fining a place in the USA to order the PRO AMPARO 4750 X R black. Is everyone just ordering it from someplace in Europe?

TIA

I ordered my Abus 5755L R from Amazon.de and received it promptly in the US.

TIA
Have you tried Propel in New York or Long Beach? I ordered mine through Propel and it was an easy process with everything delivered in about 4 weeks. This was back in the summer of 2021 so it may be a quicker turnaround now. I recommend reaching out to Propel if you have not yet done so.

I was able to special order several ABUS locks through my local bike store--I was even able to get Keyed Alike locks matching the code for my Battery Lock on my 2020 Vado. I'm still waiting on the 4750X NR lock I ordered about a week and a half ago through Mike's Bikes in Palo Alto CA, but they did warn me that it could take a couple of weeks.

Thanks for sharing the pics. Do you think the chain ABUS makes to plug into the lock will be long enough to secure the front wheel to the frame? I already have an ABUS folding lock that can make it through the rear wheel, frame, and a standard bike rack. Thanks for any insight you can provide.
I have the chain for my Gazelle and it is not long enough to do what you are asking. You can secure the frame, but the front wheel would be quite a stretch.

Back