A way to have a rear rack that can quickly remove

I use my bike for commuting to work so its primary function will need to hold a lunch pail and a laptop case so i need to have a rear rack but i also want to use this bike for fun in the off hours. is there any system out there for quick release removable back rack? or if you have other ideas for getting to work without one
I use 2 different seat posts and seats for my Gravelster. 1 is the stock seat post with a quick release Topeak and the other has a suspension seat post with a different seat.

Attachments

• Gravel w Suspension.jpg
    Gravel w Suspension.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Gravel w Topeak.jpg
    Gravel w Topeak.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 148
I'm commuting to work I don't want to have my back covered with sweat in the middle of the summer.

I'm commuting to work I don't want to have my back covered with sweat in the middle of the summer.
Yeah, I don't use my rack when I want to ride for exercise. If I go out for the day or pub crawling, I use the rack and Topeak and include my lock and accessories...

because sometimes there are elitist on the trail and it would just be nice to have a bike that doesn't look like a commuter bike riding through mountain bike trails. I go to the Hydro cut in Kitchener Ontario all the time. so I would like to convert my bike back to not having the rack if possible. it would just be cool if there was one that you could unscrew really quickly with no tools
To hell with elitists. Here is my experience with them: I was tooling along at about 14 mph (4th gear, PAS 1) up a moderate grade (I'm on my Ariel Rider C class, a step thru), when I saw in my mirror a cluster of roadies closing the distance behind me. There were may 4 or 5 of them. I was prepared with a snappy response to whatever derisive comments they might make; "What kind of bike are you going to be riding when you're 84?" I was ready to say. As they passed me, one said "Nice bike." I was so flabbergasted that all I could think to say was "Thanks." So my clever comeback went to waste. Damned elitists.

By the way, my rack is welded on. No quick removal possible without angle grinder.

Back