a little help please.

kmccune

Pedaluma, do you have the specs( anyone else as well) on the EB 10 SWAGTRON? my 16 mile circuit convinced me I need something a little more comfortable, the gov't road was horrible, gravel ,rocks big as your two hands together( I do not think the US Forest Service is going to maintain anything anymore, the old big orange cruiser handled it much better than my "Aostirmotor-2.1 tires( old cruiser 4.0 tires).
The old cruiser was stretched out, trying to find something with comparable specs, length and height wise, I do not want fattires again seemed hard to pedal without assist, the 500 watt motor had plenty of power even on the steep grades( never got above level three out of five levels) I know the swagtron has a 250 watt motor thats about all I can find out about it, found out 250 watt was adequate if I am willing to help it( via Hyper 250 watt trial, big problem frame too small) just a little help because the "Aostirmotor" is a bit cramped( stem extension perhaps?)

Delete this post please, looks like no one wants to advise, have a steel framed 27.5 schwinn cruiser coming,I wiped out the other day did some damage bike was fine,It happened so fast my left brow struck the hard packed road and I think the helmet jelped because I did find a mark on it, shoulder ,knee and hip took most of the impact.

Back