8s frame style

Goodleg

Region
USA
City
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
I am near buying my first ebike. Haven’t ridden on two wheels for many years. My weight is high and knees are not good.
So assuming I buy the 8s, which frame style should I get?

How will you consistently want to mount the bike, leg over or step through? I don’t have a clue if one is stronger than the other.

How will you consistently want to mount the bike, leg over or step through? I don’t have a clue if one is stronger than the other.
IDK that yet. We’re going to see how that feels on Saturday. I have a shop with both in stock.
Since I wear an above knee prosthesis on left and have a rebuilt right side this may be a good choice.

IDK that yet. We’re going to see how that feels on Saturday. I have a shop with both in stock.
Since I wear an above knee prosthesis on left and have a rebuilt right side this may be a good choice.
Best of luck!

Spent some time going over the new Allant 8S today.
I have been riding my trike and found a perfect place to take the bike for its first ride. Soon I promise.
Had to adjust the seat height up more than two inches to get my prosthesis to stay on the pedal.
And the Race Face pedal helps too. I knew going into this I would need to make some adaptions.
The stagger frame is awesome.

835A2EE6-6F40-4268-912B-4D489552F610.jpeg

Congrats on your new allant! Wish you many miles of smiles.

The allant diamond frame does have an unusually high top tube height even with the medium size which is why many opt for the step-thru version of the allant.

Also doggo seems to be inspecting the bike for a spot for him. Maybe you should get a trailer so he can tag along during your rides!

Back