Turbo Como 4.0 IGS Kickstand removal? How is it done... plastic cap covers screws?

dsteele1

How do you take the 2024 Turbo Como 4.0 IGS kickstand off to replace it with a decent kickstand? OEM Stand is way to long.... Black plastic cover seems to be covering access to the 2 bolts? Please confirm: Its a 40mm hole spacing, M6 screws x what length. TX!

I would have never thought the Specialized kickstand could not be decent. It is fully adjustable.

OEM Stand is way to long...
Look closely to the rear of the kickstand. There is a little bolt. Remove it, slide the bottom part of the kickstand to shorten the overall length, insert and tighten the bolt. Done.

Thanks... but want to remove and replace the OEM kickstand entirely with a entirely different kickstand that is adjustable and has wide foot pad on bottom... many units out there to choose from. I see the there 40mm spacing holes with screws but no way to access them ... black plastic cover is blocking them... does the black plastic cover just pop off somehow to access the M6 screws?

Attachments

• Rear Hub Kickstand OEM 2024-10-22_23h03_46.jpg
    Rear Hub Kickstand OEM 2024-10-22_23h03_46.jpg
    639 KB · Views: 19
How do you take the 2024 Turbo Como 4.0 IGS kickstand off to replace it with a decent kickstand? OEM Stand is way to long.... Black plastic cover seems to be covering access to the 2 bolts? Please confirm: Its a 40mm hole spacing, M6 screws x what length. TX!
They should be the same as my Vado the bolts are behind the black plastic cover for the belt adjustment

Back