Motor on Turbo Vado SL5 not working

Howie7

Region
United Kingdom
Hi,
I went to ride my turbo Vado SL5 today, switched on and everything appeared to be working normally. As per usual I set off without the motor on and after a couple of hundred yards pressed the switch to turn on the motor and nothing happened in terms of motor function. The display showed a change from off to Eco and also to sport and turbo but no motor output at all. The bike was working perfectly well yesterday when I got home and the battery, with the battery extender connected is showing 105%. I’ve turned the bike on and off several times but there is still no output from the motor. Any ideas what may be the problem?
Thanks.

Thanks Stefan, I opened the app and went into the bike tuning section and all 3 modes had reverted to the lowest part of the graph! (10/10). I reset each one to my previous settings and went for a test ride- all working fine! I have no idea how or why all the settings went to the lowest assist possible as I certainly didn’t alter anything! Anyway I’m thrilled it’s all working again!

Thanks Stefan, I opened the app and went into the bike tuning section and all 3 modes had reverted to the lowest part of the graph! (10/10). I reset each one to my previous settings and went for a test ride- all working fine! I have no idea how or why all the settings went to the lowest assist possible as I certainly didn’t alter anything! Anyway I’m thrilled it’s all working again!
I'm so glad my simple advice has helped you! I was half suspecting that could happen as I occasionally can see the assistance figures being modified by the app without my knowledge.

Back