Turbo Lock no longer option

mrkjd

Region
United Kingdom
Just updated to the “new” black Specialized App from the old red Mission Control.

My bike and ride history etc have transfered and diagnostic is showing all ok but when I go in to Lock it says contact a Specialized Retailer to update. This is a royal PITA as I do not have any local. Is it not possible to do any updates OTA? Updating an app should not disable a previously set up (and paid for) feature at the customer’s expense / inconvenience!

This just happened to me too. I've had the bike for about 11 days and set it up with a security pin. The bike security and alarm worked great until today. I get the same "go to retailer for update to enable security feature".

So I did go to the Specialized dealer today. God bless them....they did hook it up for an update....but they were completely perplexed and could not solve it. I was there for over an hour and wasted my day's ride time.

Anyone know what's going on here ?

My app works fine....but when I go to "security" to lock the bike and set the alarm it says "System Lock please visit your retailer to perform an update and gain access to the lock features"

Back