Waiting for photon ebike

Is anyone out there ordered a photon and is late receiving order
Hi Wayne,
We have just received the container at the port and the bikes are getting unloaded to our warehouse later this evening. The bikes will ship out in the sequence of orders placed.
Please bear with us while we start building and shipping them out.
Thanks for your cooperation.

Last edited:
Hi Wayne,
We have just received the container at the port and the bikes are getting unloaded to our warehouse later this evening. The bikes will ship out in the sequence of orders placed.
Please bear with us while we start building and shipping them out.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Thanks for reply hopefully getting soon

Thanks for having bike ready for me today. When I got home I decided the ride was not enough , so I went 27.5 k in total and 10k of it in shubie Park. Absolutely loved it. I am either in better shape then I thought or it was the ebike . Probably the ebike lol

Thanks for having bike ready for me today. When I got home I decided the ride was not enough , so I went 27.5 k in total and 10k of it in shubie Park. Absolutely loved it. I am either in better shape then I thought or it was the ebike . Probably the ebike lol

Photos! Photos our it didn't happen!

And, congratulations!!!

(Yes, way too many exclamation marks but I'm excited for you...)

And, congratulations!!!

Next time Wayne visits our facility, our team will take some images.
We are looking forward to getting your bike built soon.

And, congratulations!!!

Wayne stopped by our facility this afternoon. As a previous motoryclist, Wayne is liking his transition to E-bikes from motorcycles.
It looks like he will rack up at least 4000 kms this summer and lose about 40 lbs at the run rate he is currently going at.

1713120169686.png

Wayne stopped by our facility this afternoon. As a previous motoryclist, Wayne is liking his transition to E-bikes from motorcycles.
It looks like he will rack up at least 4000 kms this summer and lose about 40 lbs at the run rate he is currently going at.

View attachment 174024
Who drives the Tesla in the background?

Back