Kickstand for multicharger mixte

davidfr

Region
Europe
Hello everyone

My Ursus kickstand on my 2021 multi charger mixte (with derailleur as it seems is important...) is broken. It doesn't open anymore (it blocks halfway) and I can't find a way to fix it (cleaned/degreased with no luck and it seems there's no way to dissasemble this).

I know from a previous post that r&m sells the whole kickstand kit under the VBK0363 reference but it's not in stock in my local bike shops (and I don't need all the mounting accessories that I still have).

I wonder if someone could confirm the exact model and size of the Ursus kickstand.
Model seems to be a Ursus Jumbo Evo (https://www.ursus.it/products/jumbo-evo) but it comes in 2 sizes and I'm not sure which one will fit. Of course I can't find any reference number on the part itself...

thanks in advance for your precious help

David

Attachments

• IMG_6252.jpg
    IMG_6252.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6253.jpg
    IMG_6253.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_6254.jpg
    IMG_6254.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 34
Hello

Thanks. I got a timely answer from RM support which confirmed that the correct one is the short one (275mm) if that’s helpful for someone else as well:)

Hello everyone

My Ursus kickstand on my 2021 multi charger mixte (with derailleur as it seems is important...) is broken. It doesn't open anymore (it blocks halfway) and I can't find a way to fix it (cleaned/degreased with no luck and it seems there's no way to dissasemble this).

I know from a previous post that r&m sells the whole kickstand kit under the VBK0363 reference but it's not in stock in my local bike shops (and I don't need all the mounting accessories that I still have).

I wonder if someone could confirm the exact model and size of the Ursus kickstand.
Model seems to be a Ursus Jumbo Evo Sony XS-GTX1621S Instructions online but it comes in 2 sizes and I'm not sure which one will fit. Of course I can't find any reference number on the part itself...

thanks in advance for your precious help

David
My wife and I just left the automotive paint place where she had picked out the color for the mixte I am building for her. She asked the question" Will this bike have a kickstand?" I got a bit quiet and replied "Custom-built bikes don't get them"! It is fine for our touring bikes but not for this one.
So.....? Thoughts??

If you plan to use the bike with kids in the back then you definitely need the double leg kickstand (I’ve used the bike with the side kickstand as well and I don’t recommend it with load on the rack)

Back