2021 evo am4 copperhead cracked frames

davebarras

My riding partner had his frame crack last fall and after much trouble and headache he got it warrantied. Last night the new frame broke in the same exact spot as the first one which is right on the seatpost down tube right above the weld.
Is this a common issue with Bulls Bikes ? He is not looking forward to the hassle of doing this again and I can't say I blame him it sucks....

2021 evo am4 copperhead
Gently ridden , no jumps or anything crazy.
r

Reactions: J3f
This is the second frame.....

Attachments

• Replacement Frame crack 4.jpg
    Replacement Frame crack 4.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Replacement Frame crack 2.jpg
    Replacement Frame crack 2.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Replacement Frame crack 3.jpg
    Replacement Frame crack 3.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 185
man that sucks. I had a cracked rim on my bulls in less than 2 years so still had the warranty I could not get the dealer to replace it. I have heard how hard out is to get bulls to do warranty work.

Wow ! hassle over a rim, that is a real show of we don't care ! It is a very competitive market these days you figure manufacturers would bend over backwards to serve a customer when they dump thousands on a bike they can't ride for months now.

it may have been the shop this was in the middle of covid and the shop had been sold to new owners that would only work on bikes bought there. I did not care for the shop after that the original owners were really great.

Back