~50 lbs, full featured Watt Wagons City Commuter! Class 3 with throttle, $3199, optional electronic shifting, shipping July !

I apologize.. The mixte version wouldn't allow us to mount the second battery so have to switch to a full step-through.

We are still finalizing the color etc for it but here is a sneak peek (ignore the color).

(Link Removed - Attachment No Longer Exists)
Well that simplifies things. :) I never understood the point of mixte frames.

@pushkar, Just curious as to why you're not offering small size? There are a lot of women that would be better fit on small (especially for step through frames) rather than medium or large, unless vast majority of your customers are male and you are catering to that gender. My wife is only 5'1.

Oh... I will have a small size but it wont have the dual battery - no place to mount it.
Your website doesn't offer small size the last time I checked.
1590796734547.png

This motor seems like a beast. 50mph in it's base configuration. Not that I would ever ride something that fast Interesting review.

@35mph it would drain the battery really fast.
A 1KW pack would be good for 10-15miles going all out.

Just a thought, but I think matte black would look much better than the glossy black especially since matte will blend is much better with the battery case. White glossy looks fine though.

I apologize.. The mixte version wouldn't allow us to mount the second battery so have to switch to a full step-through.

We are still finalizing the color etc for it but here is a sneak peek (ignore the color).
Any updated photos on what the step thru model will look like (colours etc), and when it would be shipping compared to the standard model?

:)

I f-ing love this bike! The damn Superbike better look just as good, if not better!!! Clearly the focus is on this surprise launch, but I'm with @byunbee we need to see something soon on the superbike soon, otherwise we might have to buy this thing to survive the summer.
Im with you ... late to the WW game and currently most likely last in the Super Bike Cue. Bringing a bike to market in the fall is probably going to temper the enthusiasm a little but as long as I have an order outstanding my Jones for buying things is mitigated a little. But... my portly self could justify the city bike for my young and stealthy spouse? Just musing did I hear discount for current customers .. killing me now

Hey everyone, I am actually re-working the pricing, social media campaigns etc..
Please give me till Monday / Tuesday and I have a few great surprises on the pricing / components etc.

Existing WW customers will get 15% discount on the bike price.

ha ha.. Thanks for pointing that out.
we are working on the pricing .. wont be as low but soon :)

Looking at that chunky downtube makes me think there is a way to make it more stealthy with some subtle paintwork. Maybe have half of it painted black. Eg, see the render of the new Exess bike.

Last edited:
@pushkar, I was checking out the Watt Wagons site and saw you made updates. Few things to note and some questions.
  • The pages where you have options to select (City Commuter and New UC Pro) doesn't render well on iPad.
1591861044164.png

• What happened to the Shimano G-C7000-5D 5 speed IGH that you said will be the default instead of the SA 5 speed? The default shows SA 3 speed.
  • For Tail Light it says " Reflector Brake Light". Is it a real light or just a reflector?
  • Does the bike frame have a bottle holder mount?

Last edited:
Hi.

1. Overall we have been able to reduce the price of the bike by nearly $300 by moving to a SA 3 speed IGH. (Not the 5 speed that had issues).
2. I just added the Shimano option. Apologies - I copied over the UC Pro options and this slipped through. We are now nearly $400 cheaper with the Shimano IGH. This was a big thing for me.
3. The tail light is brake actuated light + reflector. I will update the description.
4. The frame has bottle mounts on the seat post.

I don't see the render issue on my end - can you please let me know what browser you see it on? I have an i iPhone but dont see those yet.

Ugh .. I see the issue.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I see an order screen that slides over the photo ... I haven’t seen that before but it works on my IPad.

Back