~50 lbs, full featured Watt Wagons City Commuter! Class 3 with throttle, $3199, optional electronic shifting, shipping July !

Just a thought, but I think matte black would look much better than the glossy black especially since matte will blend is much better with the battery case. White glossy looks fine though.
Just to demonstrate how the battery case blends in well with matte black paint. If the cost between glossy black and matte black is negligible, I strongly recommend matte black instead. It gives the bike an overall more premium feel in my humble opinion.
1592085978467.png

1592086037661.png

Pushar, it is probably listed somewhere but I couldn't find it on your site for this model. What is the torque ie Nm for this model? Thanks

I had the same question and in looking around saw that the M600 has a 350 and 500 watt version. Can we narrow that down too please

Existing WW customers will get 15% discount on the bike price.
Pushkar what is best way to get code request to you.. I tried email last night but no response

Just to demonstrate how the battery case blends in well with matte black paint. If the cost between glossy black and matte black is negligible, I strongly recommend matte black instead. It gives the bike an overall more premium feel in my humble opinion.
View attachment 55364
View attachment 55365

I agree that Matte Black is the way to go... notice the difference between the battery and frame colors on the prototype below.

Full disclosure that I'm not completely impartial on this subject... two of my EBikes listed in my signature are Matte Black. 😉

1592095217436.png

Last edited:
I had the same question and in looking around saw that the M600 has a 350 and 500 watt version. Can we narrow that down too please

We have the 500W version, with assist up to 28Mph.

To my knowledge there is only one m600 motor. May be they are calling the lower speed limited variant as the 300W version?

Does the M600 motor come with peek nylon gear or the standard steel? If not, I'm assuming the motor is somewhat noisy.

We have the 500W version, with assist up to 28Mph.

To my knowledge there is only one m600 motor. May be they are calling the lower speed limited variant as the 300W version?
2017 Trade show vid vid my apologies if too dated to be relevant Bafang 600 info starts at 2:04

Hey - any update on this? New photos, new info, production delays, etc? I'm looking for a new bike and this checks all the boxes, but there hasn't been an update in about 2 weeks. I'm cool with waiting but would love a status update :)

Back